• Welcome to SVTPerformance!

Firts Raptor Question, Full Exhaust Question

Discussion in 'Exhaust' started by robb15033, Jan 8, 2015.

1. robb15033

robb15033 New Member Established Member

Im excited to be able to have you guys help me out choosing a new exhaust system for the a guy I (and everyone else) works for.
    Im going to provide him a list of parts for a full system.
    Just started researching. I have a coupe and a Cobra, I designed the exhaust with both of these, very unique systems. I have some questions. If money isnt an issue, please help provide opinions to help me. PLEASE
    -Preliminary plans are to install true dual system.
    ---------
    **Which set of Longtube headers fit best during installation? ~That's my #1 question right now.
    SYSTEM I WANT INSTALLED:
    -*Longtube headers, hi-fow cats, ProChamber, Spintech (6000 Series, maybe 9000 Series) mufflers, tips by Dr Gas. `SCT handheld with Dyno tunes.

``Please chime in, im a nooby with the 6.2 Raptor

2. robb15033

robb15033 New Member Established Member

I see a full system by KOOKS that looks nice. LINK: http://www.stage3motorsports.com/KOK-Bundle-14P-2010-2014-SVT-Raptor-6-2L-Kooks-Complete-Exhaust-Bundle.html
    I really like the Stainless Works system LINK: http://www.americantrucks.com/stainlessworks-lt-headers-catted-62l-1214.html?utm_content=AT+Exhaust+-+Headers%7cStainless+Works&utm_campaign=campaign=09plus_No%20Years&utm_source=Google-pla&utm_medium=Shopping&utm_term=&AMID=stainlessworks-lt-headers-catted-62l-1214-FPReplacementV1
    The SW system leaves choices for midpipe and mufflers. It's difficult to research so far, I thought that most SVT owners would be giving that beautiful 6.2L engine a personality & sound it deserves. Clearance looks tight as sh*t.
    Does the stock system sound that great to most owners? I dont think so.