First WI Maverick spotted

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
it doesnt work for me at all and hate that transverse bullshit but they're gonna sell the crap out of these to little fleets/service business.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Yes, these Mavericks will definitely sell for Ford. Probably much better than had a base Ranger. I'm sure there are a good number of people who prefer a smaller truck for personal reasons.

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member
Saw this '22 Maverick in Western WI yesterday. Owner said it's #10 in the nation, first in WI to hit the road.
2.0L Ecoboost (XLT I think), 8 speed auto, AWD, heated seats/steering wheel, spray-in bedliner. There's storage wells under the back seats when you flip them up. Only has 200 miles on it. Owner said they ordered it in late June. She loves it.
Noticeably smaller than the new Rangers. Still don't know why Ford just didn't make a bottom dollar, no frills, Ranger.

View attachment 1726905

View attachment 1726904

View attachment 1726906

View attachment 1726908

View attachment 1726909

View attachment 1726907

I have seen a few of them around me. I keep doing a double take thinking they are a rivian.

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member
the new mavs are for homos and women. my derision stems from the original mav being awesome and these being abhorrent. im sure they'll sell well. lots of gay shit does these days.

Coming out the gate strong. I approve.

Users who are viewing this thread