First Trip to Little Sahara(TONS of pics ATV content)

VtekII

Established Member
Finally made my first trip out to Little Sahara, OK. Ive been wanting to go since I found out about it over 10 years ago. Me, my Fiance, a friend and his gf made the trek this past weekend. We took my camera out for a couple minutes and this is what we got. (i also have a go pro video im workin on... but well see how that turns out)

I also want to give a big Thanks to Terse. He was an awesome guy, and spent atleast half his day showing us around the dunes, and did his best to help us from doing anything retarded while we were out there. Couldnt have had a better "tour guide"

Anyways enough b.s. here some piks...

littlesahara006_4_5_edit.jpg

littlesahara002_3_1_edit.jpg

eric4.jpg

eric2-1.jpg

ryaneric1bw.jpg

ryaneric2.jpg

eric1.jpg

ericryan1.jpg

andria5.jpg

andria2.jpg

DSC_5152.jpg

eric2.jpg

dunes4.jpg

DSC_5127.jpg

DSC_5092.jpg

DSC_5034.jpg

DSC_4864.jpg

DSC_4852.jpg

DSC_4814.jpg

DSC_4710.jpg

DSC_4704.jpg

DSC_4696.jpg

DSC_4688.jpg

DSC_4682.jpg

DSC_4807.jpg

eric5.jpg

**thanks for looking

Last edited:

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
Awesome pictures! The 3rd and 12th pictures look like they should be in a Yamaha catalog. Great job.

That looks like endless fun. I really need to get a truck so I can buy an ATV.

VtekII

Established Member
thanks brother!
that looks like a blast!
dude, you have no idea, it was a hell of an awesome trip
that is so f'n awesome. very cool. looks too much.

great shots too
haha thanks alot man!
Awesome pictures! The 3rd and 12th pictures look like they should be in a Yamaha catalog. Great job.

That looks like endless fun. I really need to get a truck so I can buy an ATV.

thanks alot man, do it, you wont regret getting one!

That looks like fun. Maybe one day i'll get to do this.:pop:
what are you waiting for!?!?
I need to go check this out. Where exactly in Oklahoma is it?
its in the North part... waynoka is the town. its about 30 miles south of the little town of Alva.
Sweet !!!
thanks alot man!:rockon:

Last edited:

web305

Established Member
WOW...im jealous, that looks like it was a blast. Makes me miss having a quad even more, hopefully one day soon i'll get back on another one.

forcefedcobra

Established Member
That's about an hour drive from me. I run trains through there (waynoka). I'm sure you got your fill of hearing them all night long! About one every 8 minutes out there.

Iso

Sounds fast
Established Member
I'm excited to go this summer, some friends just got me into the 4 wheeler stuff this spring and its a blast.

VtekII

Established Member
love the blue atv!!
haha thanks thats my yfz
WOW...im jealous, that looks like it was a blast. Makes me miss having a quad even more, hopefully one day soon i'll get back on another one.
better get on it!!
Hell yeah.. Thats awesome. I want to do this someday.
it was worth every penny
That's about an hour drive from me. I run trains through there (waynoka). I'm sure you got your fill of hearing them all night long! About one every 8 minutes out there.
haha yessss... maybe next time before we go down there if i give you a heads up you could divert some of those suckers!? haha
I'm excited to go this summer, some friends just got me into the 4 wheeler stuff this spring and its a blast.
o ya man, youd love it out there, just have to be careful of the big drop offs
badass pictures. looks like a blast.
thanks alot brother!:rockon:

AMoraru

Established Member
looks awesome, always wanted to ride dunes. But man get some boots, after ankle surgery(twice) while wearing alpinestars tech 8's, I only wear tech 10's. Plus i feel way more comfortable and will go way bigger in boots.

VtekII

Established Member
actually i have a pair of boots, but they feel like crap... theyre alpinestar tech 3s? i want to say... anyway i hate the way they fit and want to upgrade to the tech 10s some day!

web305

Established Member
actually i have a pair of boots, but they feel like crap... theyre alpinestar tech 3s? i want to say... anyway i hate the way they fit and want to upgrade to the tech 10s some day!

I've got a pair of blue tech 8s...they're a few years old but haven't seen much riding time at all. Their size 11 and don't fit me no more since I wear a 13 now. Don't know if they would fit you or even if your interested but I have no use for them anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread