First to the 8 seconds! FuelTech's C8 Corvette! New World Record | 8.973 @ 160mph

gofast15

Established Member
I do about 40 days a year on my car that takes skill to drive, makes a great noise and would pack your fudge 20 ways to Sunday around a track. Calling it a gokart is hilarious though.

I actually get it, an EV makes a great appliance of a DD for a non car enthusiast who needs to go A to B to buy tampons
40 track days a year in a spread of 4-5 months leaving in Canada LOL . 35 of them must have been on the top of your boyfriend .

it's just crazy how close minded you are , hopefully you will wake up one of these days . You must be very desperate with heaving snow on the ground now , gokart parked in the garage for another 6 months and driving lame slow boring daily box

but but but my 69 Camaro sounds 10 times better then your 4 cylinder gokart LOL

I don't care what powertrain car has when it comes to a daily car , my 5.0 F-150 has been sitting in the garage untouched since I got the Plaid , I bought a Plaid because it was the most practical , fun and super fast daily .

I seriously don't care what the close minded pricks say about EV cars , I could have bought any car pretty much I wanted but I have chosen the Plaid because it was the most fun and practical car . I've had R35 GTR and R8 previously , both were my daily cars and I put tons of miles on them . I'd take Plaid over any lame slow daily box you drive

quad

Established Member
so tell me again, why don't you own a Plaid?
Because I'd rather dump $140,000 into a home. If I had millions laying around and a big enough garage sure I would get one. I can buy a Plaid in cash right now but as mentioned above why?! One day I might get a car like that once the garage has been expanded (2.5 cars to 5 cars + 2 lifts) etc. Lots of stuff that needs to happen before getting something like that.

blk02edge

Established Member
40 track days a year in a spread of 4-5 months leaving in Canada LOL . 35 of them must have been on the top of your boyfriend .

it's just crazy how close minded you are , hopefully you will wake up one of these days . You must be very desperate with heaving snow on the ground now , gokart parked in the garage for another 6 months and driving lame slow boring daily box

but but but my 69 Camaro sounds 10 times better then your 4 cylinder gokart LOL

I don't care what powertrain car has when it comes to a daily car , my 5.0 F-150 has been sitting in the garage untouched since I got the Plaid , I bought a Plaid because it was the most practical , fun and super fast daily .

I seriously don't care what the close minded pricks say about EV cars , I could have bought any car pretty much I wanted but I have chosen the Plaid because it was the most fun and practical car . I've had R35 GTR and R8 previously , both were my daily cars and I put tons of miles on them . I'd take Plaid over any lame slow daily box you drive
-Local track is open 8 months, other track west is open year round...
-My local track is nicer than any track you've ever seen.
-Amazing, could have anything and you choose a Tesla. You have no balls. Lol
-"gokart", it's faster than Randy Pobst in a Senna... With me driving... You really want to make fun of a 14,000rpm Formula car when you choose to drive an electric 4 door sedan.. hahahaha you have zero nut sack

Ps, my actual gokart would probably put your soft tits in the ER

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread