First Time track visit down in Edinburg, TX

belfordp

Established Member
I had a great time last night, very addicting. I stalled on my first burnout though:cuss: (a little embarrassing) lol. Overall, it was fun and can't wait to improve these times.

2014 GT M6

Mods:
CJ Intake
CJ TB
Drew's CAI
cat deletes
Gt500 axleback
steeda ultralites
strange shocks
koni yellow struts
J&M extreme LCA with welded steeda relo. brackets
JPC adj. UCA
AED E85 Tune
NTO5r DRs 285/40/18

20141206_113219.jpeg
20141206_113125.jpeg

Rct851

Established Member
Sounds fun. And don't worry I'm 100% sure I'm going to either stall or run somebody over my first time at the track as well.

belfordp

Established Member
Will do. After speaking with Kelly, I need to switch up my struts and springs as they are too stiff. I have my pinion angle set to -1 due to the spherical bearings I am using (JPC UCA). Also need to get a 1 piece driveshaft so I can launch higher without worrying so much.

Blazer707@TBR

Master Ford Tech
Authorized Vendor
If you have any questions or need anything, driveshaft, springs, LCA's, relo brackets or Vikings/strange shocks/struts shoot me over a PM.

sean04

Established Member
Sounds like you've got the bug now! Your car is strong, seat time will greatly improve those times. Congrats on getting into the 11's

belfordp

Established Member
Sounds like you've got the bug now! Your car is strong, seat time will greatly improve those times. Congrats on getting into the 11's

Thanks. I hope to get in the 10s next year to join you in the N/A 10s club lol.

belfordp

Established Member
definatly need some longtubes and e85 as well :)

I ordered longtubes and x pipe from beefcake during the black Friday sale. Hope to get those soon. Still waiting on a shipping info. Getting a aluminum driveshaft/safety loop for christmas. All the other mustang gts running that night were in the mid to high 12s and low 13s. People thought I was running nitrous lol.

Last edited:

belfordp

Established Member
Curious as to what your cars rwhp is.

427rwhp at 7650 rpms on a 4th gear pull. I can't remember the torque though, I believe it was around 385 or 390. I was on e85 when I did it.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread