First time out with my s197

Bill@HPTuners

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
It wasn't the bov dude. In your case maybe it was or maybe you had a boost leaks elsewhere, not in mine so put that to rest.

DarkMach1

Established Member
I’m just going by the numbers. Lol don’t get upset. Seems like you’re friends with Eric from Procharger or some of their guys at the company.

Bill@HPTuners

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Dude my first run last night trapped 123 I guess by your estimate the turbosmart valve was the culprit? Ever hear of seat time? Last time at the track I got 1 pass, the 11.8@124 off idle. If I had gotten another run or two I feel I would've run an 11.5-11.6@125 that night in December, I just wanted to prove that to myself. My car isn't a track whore, likely won't be back till next Oct at the earliest.

lecadec35

try holding 3rd gear next time you run , either by tune or by selecting "select shift manually after the cars hits 3rd gear via the tune, And run your STOCK converter 100 percent unlocked no need to lock it up u need the car to turn some rpms Assurance dépendance, this may require you to use 4 th gear ( depending on tire size) (usually stock converter will slip about 500 rpms +/- ) What size street radial you running(height)?
But if you reach this engine turn, the car may advance no. Unless it is not the ideal turn. But in any case, thank you for the advice.

Users who are viewing this thread