First stock motor coyote in the 9's in Colorado!

truebluedevil02

Captain Jackstands
Established Member
Took the car to Bandimere yesterday And ended up meeting my goal that I thought would take most of the year to reach! Boost was 11.5psi, DA was 7400 ft. Launch was 3psi, spun 1st and 2nd. I'm super happy with the car and there is at least a 9.7 in it with some suspension mods and a little fine tuning. My wife also took the car down the track for the first time. She was on low boost (8psi) and left super soft on the foot brake. For her to run a 10.8@135 right out of the gate was very impressive to us. Big thanks to EDP Performance for making a badass turbo kit that just flat out works. Full mods list is in my sig.

If someone would imbed this video for me that would be awesome! Thanks!
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=EJ2K8JkDad0&feature=youtu.be

Mach828

Established Member
Wow that is a hell of a run. We have similar DA's as you do, and even running a solid 10 second pass is really impressive to see.

Scott8583

Addicted to Corn!
Established Member
Awesome run! Congrats! :rockon:

I think it was the track running down hill that put you over the top! That's gotta be worth a .10! Lol!

WnR32VSC

Established Member
Awesome run! Congrats! :rockon:

I think it was the track running down hill that put you over the top! That's gotta be worth a .10! Lol!

How does are track run down hill? Have you ever been here? The track starts to go up hill after the finish line to help slow down cars.

Scott8583

Addicted to Corn!
Established Member
^^^^ I'm just messing with the OP... Looks down hill on the video. That turbo kit makes some impressive power for sure!

Big props go out to your wife for getting behind the wheel! I've been trying to get my wife to drive mine, but she ain't having it! Lol!

JUIC3D

Boost Junkie
Established Member
To embed, put the letter/number combo after "v=" in the address between these brackets (without spaces)

[ youtube_browser ]EJ2K8JkDad0[ / youtube_browser]

[youtube_browser]EJ2K8JkDad0[/youtube_browser]

truebluedevil02

Captain Jackstands
Established Member
To embed, put the letter/number combo after "v=" in the address between these brackets (without spaces)

[ youtube_browser ]EJ2K8JkDad0[ / youtube_browser]

[youtube_browser]EJ2K8JkDad0[/youtube_browser]
Yeah, I normally do it, but I made the most on my phone, lol

Tonyjp

Established Member
Are you using someone local to tune the car. I met the guys at EDP the other day and their kit is on the short list.

Tonyjp

Established Member
Any problems or regrets with the turbo kit. I am very impressed with what I see so far.

Users who are viewing this thread