First stock motor coyote in the 9's in Colorado!

truebluedevil02

Captain Jackstands
Established Member
Took the car to Bandimere yesterday And ended up meeting my goal that I thought would take most of the year to reach! Boost was 11.5psi, DA was 7400 ft. Launch was 3psi, spun 1st and 2nd. I'm super happy with the car and there is at least a 9.7 in it with some suspension mods and a little fine tuning. My wife also took the car down the track for the first time. She was on low boost (8psi) and left super soft on the foot brake. For her to run a 10.8@135 right out of the gate was very impressive to us. Big thanks to EDP Performance for making a badass turbo kit that just flat out works. Full mods list is in my sig.

If someone would imbed this video for me that would be awesome! Thanks!
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=EJ2K8JkDad0&feature=youtu.be

96chargedcobra

Established Member
I was theRe! it was awesome! Another guy I talked with the 74mm edp kit ran an 11.01 his first time down the track at 6 psi On a mt-82! Awesome car devil. Edp is the real deal!

JBird_Cobra

Established Member
[video=youtube;EJ2K8JkDad0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJ2K8JkDad0&feature=youtu.be&app=desktop[/video]

Embedded for you. Great run!

TClark22

Established Member
Great run OP. Can't wait to get my kit finished up and see what a turbo coyote can do in my new edge!

but when are we going to stop this "new record" crap...Oh I got the new record for stock coyote! there are like 12 different "stock" coyote "records" I keep hearing about.

earico

It's 4:20 somewhere...
Established Member
Congrats OP. Car is moving out for sure! It's amazing to see the Coyote guys finding new limits to the platform.

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
Must be something about those white single snail 5.0s.
truebluedevil02
Juiced
TexasStang4585
All have white 5.0s running single snails and hauling ass!!

Gravik

Established Member
Nice run. Gotta love how single turbo kits are cheaper than supercharger kits lol

Users who are viewing this thread