First Owner

dfw99cobra

Established Member
:mj: That's all I've got the for the first owner of my car. It sucks when you treat your car like it's one of a kind but your hard work is never much because of that a-hole before you. On to my post, the first owner of my car was a smoker and I've got black spots all over the plastic in the back around my back seats. Whats the best way to clean this plastic? Also my seatbelts are really dirty is there anyway to clean them? Any help is appreciated thanks.

bbp42d

shakin not stirred
Established Member
Originally posted by dfw99cobra
:mj: That's all I've got the for the first owner of my car. It sucks when you treat your car like it's one of a kind but your hard work is never much because of that a-hole before you. On to my post, the first owner of my car was a smoker and I've got black spots all over the plastic in the back around my back seats. Whats the best way to clean this plastic? Also my seatbelts are really dirty is there anyway to clean them? Any help is appreciated thanks.
get a soulition of "tide or gain" and wipe the seats and belts with it. also the plastic i dont have a clue. the smoke can be helped by cuttin a apple in half and place under the seat for a few hours. it wont get rid of it but will help a little. also try a detail shop for a "ionizer sp"it will suck the o2 out of the car. good luck

99cobrablack

Non-premium'
Established Member
I would just go get a bucket of hot water and a rag and wipe everything down, I run a big-truck detail shop and those get pretty bad and thats what we do, and on the carpet we have a good shampoo'er that gets it off, then get an interior dressing, I reccomend wax shops LRV, shampoo your carpet and it should be alot better.

dfw99cobra

Established Member
Yeah I do. My friend's nephews toilet papered this kids house that they had problems with. So those kids in turn tp'd and egged my buddy's house. Of course what did they hit while egging but his 2004 Cobra. Damage wasn't too bad just a little spot on the top of the rear bumper but oh if he ever gets his hands on those little bastards it's on.

Users who are viewing this thread