First of the Pastrana Gymkhana - AWESOME!

jeffh81

Here’s KingBlack
Established Member
2nd day up and 3.8 million views!

Thats almost as quick as a Biden interview!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

C1215C03-92A7-4C6B-BF6B-A41AA2C72A43.jpeg

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
At least he actually has genuine skills from being in auto/moto sports for a long time aiding him and it made it enjoyable to watch unlike the hack block that just has people build his stuff and throw a ton of money at it which gets boring because you know he can't drive for s*** in rally and his heavy reliance on awd platforms. Didn't know TP was doing this kind of stuff but I think he should meet up with BJ Baldwin and do one because they're both batshit crazy.

Block can't drive but he is a professional driver. You're saying he isn't good enough to do what he does?

quad

Established Member
Wow is all I can say! And holy shit! That was incredible. Excellent editing also. Props to everyone involved!

snakecharmer

Established Member
Guessing the white WRX with the yellow wing tips and wheels is a hint of something to come.

Fantastic overall.

jvandy50

Established Member
Premium Member
What i like about these gymkhanas is i can turn one on and by the end, the whole office (of non car people) are watching and in awe too. Then they want to see the beginning...and i sure don’t mind watching it twice!

SonicDTR

Wasn't me.
Established Member
Premium Member
Wild, so many cool shots there!

P.S., The wastegate flames during the credits donuts!

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
Let me go get my oversized flat bill hat and tuck my ears into it real quick. Oops, I forgot my tall black socks with short pants. Okay ready to watch...

I have to laugh when i see guys with their ears tucked into their hats. Monster can in one hand and vape pen in the other. Unfortunately its very common around here.

Thanks to the pandemic i havent seen any of their ilk since Spring lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread