First mods to this mustang rouschcharged?

stx.dead.I

Established Member
If yall were to get a manual 17gt performance package with 30k miles and this list of mods what would yall do first for reliability and longevity upgrades?

Also what kind of price would you expect to be paying for it if everything was in good condition?
aafa43b93b2ba2afb162a6c836337d5b.jpg

Sent from my SM-N976U using Tapatalk

Zemedici

Established Member
price could be high or low with current market situation

I would refrain from beating on it until you get the tune checked out / reworked. Every dumbass thinks they can tune cars nowadays. Best to err on the side of caution.

Stock clutch?

That'll need upgrading,, with a good tune you should be north of 600whp rather easy

stx.dead.I

Established Member
price could be high or low with current market situation

I would refrain from beating on it until you get the tune checked out / reworked. Every dumbass thinks they can tune cars nowadays. Best to err on the side of caution.

Stock clutch?

That'll need upgrading,, with a good tune you should be north of 600whp rather easy
They are telling me it has the "can" tune that roush sent with the supercharger kit so I'm feeling confident in it. May do some data logging and see if I can send it to roush to check in on.

Zemedici

Established Member
They are telling me it has the "can" tune that roush sent with the supercharger kit so I'm feeling confident in it. May do some data logging and see if I can send it to roush to check in on.

or get with Lund / etc for a real tune / make more power

the canned tunes are 'good enough'

the custom tunes are 'great'

Users who are viewing this thread