First Ford, Immediately First Warranty Claim

zr1gerhardt

You can't outrun ugly!
Established Member
My first Ford ever, 200 miles and the White Stripe on my roof is bubbling up. Of all things, jeez. :cryying:

Is that an easy fix? I assume so. I just don't like people screwing around on the paint if you know what I mean.

Scott

WEIRGONE

Established Member
Hey Scott,

Sorry to hear about your stripe bubble. I had a similar problem even before I picked up my car. During transport it received a small scuff on one of the stripes on the roof. They replaced the entire stripe at a body shop before I took delivery. They took very good care of it and you would never be able to tell that the new stripe was applied at a different time than the others.

Best of luck, hopefully you have a similar outcome.

-Chris

thebull

150 or Bust
Established Member
My first Ford ever, 200 miles and the White Stripe on my roof is bubbling up. Of all things, jeez. :cryying:

Is that an easy fix? I assume so. I just don't like people screwing around on the paint if you know what I mean.

Scott

I'll buy the car from you....Your car knows you're a CHEBBIE guy at heart!! lol

Franz

Speed Freak
Established Member

Scott

A simple vinyl decal. As long as they properly prep the painted surface before applying the new one you'll never be able to tell. I wouldn't worry about it. That's the beauty of warranty!

reason4treason

Established Member
see? good thing you didn't put a tune on it yet! one less worry.

J/K

working 'without a net' is more fun but it's also more expensive.

IcebourgGT500

Established Member
Sorry about the situation.......DO NOT USE ALLSTAR FORD IN Praireville. They did some work on my ecoboost and it was horrible. I had to get the truck fixed after bringing the truck to them.

Good Luck.

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member
Unfortunately anything with vinyl stripes/decals has the chance of bubbling or peeling. Should be a simple fix

VaporDude

Established Member
Sorry to hear about the problem. This can happen to anyone. I am sure the dealer will get it taken care of quickly. Just tell them that if it isn't done right, your trading it in for a zl1.

Users who are viewing this thread