first dyno pull

teal_93

Established Member
oem polished wheels. sn2000 blower, jba headers,off road h-pipe. kurgan ram air. stock injectors with fmu, stock throttle body. I know I need bigger injectors they said they are killing the power.

teal_93

Established Member
d03625fa-8ed5-71af.jpg

buddha93

Established Member
Ya, numbers look pretty decent to me. The FMU's work, but letting a MAF calcluate fuel delivery is a much better way of doing it, along with some sort of chip/tuning device.

teal_93

Established Member
injectors are on there way. and it should be tuned in the next three weeks with a sct chip. also I was thinking I need a bigger throttle body. but I dont want to bore out the stock intake... will a throttle body help with the stock intake or should I just leave it alone?

1slohawk

Established Member
At your power level the stock 65mm TB is more then enough. I was making 490whp with the stock tb without any problem.

Last edited:

teal_93

Established Member
Injectors are in, off road x pipe is on it's way. And going to the tuner early Monday morning.which mufflers should I run?

fastford21g

Gear Head
Established Member
Injectors are in, off road x pipe is on it's way. And going to the tuner early Monday morning.which mufflers should I run?

Mufflers are a personal "taste" kinda thing. I have flowmaster delta series 40s . . . i think they are either 40 or 44s???? Either way the nice thing about the delta flow series is that it keeps that deep muscle car mustang sound, but has little drone. . .so its a nice set up and should sound great with your car

teal_93

Established Member
I was told with a blower you need to run a bullet type muffler. I have flows and a off road h pipe I like the sound of the x-pipe better so I'm changing the entire set up. I was thinking slp bullets?

Users who are viewing this thread