First and second allocations ordered/recieved

What Allocation did you order and did you receive it yet?

• #2 Allocation Received

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • #4 Allocation Received

• #5 Allocation Ordered

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

WAL

Established Member
I hope to see both of you there. Maybe we can park next to each other. I can save a spot or two since I am the vendor manager for Shelbyfest. What color and options did you guys get?

WAL, I would talk to the dealer and see if you can bump him. :read:

I ordered 820A DIB/white stripes with electronics package. Canceled heated seats after reading GT500 owner's supplement re tires. Heated seats would have been a waste for me as I won't be driving the car whenever the seats might have been of use.

Re Shelbyfest, sounds like a plan. I just checked out your website. Looks like a good time.

I'm sure BossAnaki would really appreciate me trying to mess with his delivery...NOT!!!! :rolling:

BossAnaki

Established Member
I hope to see both of you there. Maybe we can park next to each other. I can save a spot or two since I am the vendor manager for Shelbyfest. What color and options did you guys get?

WAL, I would talk to the dealer and see if you can bump him. :read:

I ordered BIB w/black stripes and Recaros. I would love to get together once we all recieve our cars.

Hell no, there's no way I'm getting bumped :D

Last edited:

VaporDude

Established Member
I ordered 820A DIB/white stripes with electronics package. Canceled heated seats after reading GT500 owner's supplement re tires. Heated seats would have been a waste for me as I won't be driving the car whenever the seats might have been of use.

Re Shelbyfest, sounds like a plan. I just checked out your website. Looks like a good time.

I'm sure BossAnaki would really appreciate me trying to mess with his delivery...NOT!!!! :rolling:

I ordered BIB w/black stripes and Recaros. I would love to get together once we all recieve our cars.

Hell no, there's no way I'm getting bumped :D

Assuming we all get our cars by fall, there is a fall cruise that is being discussed with a few others in the area. If you guys want to be included, PM me your e-mail address and I'll make sure you get on the list.

SourceError

Established Member
I can't vote, too new a member I guess. First allocation ordered April 26th. Order still in processing, no build date, no partial VIN.

reason4treason

Established Member
Here is one I took this weekend with the wifes car. I am having a great time with the car. It is a blast. I really feel for all that have been waiting so long. I hope everyone gets good news soon! May need to get the video camera out for a burnout session soon.....

dscn0148800x600.jpg

classy couple!

91svtbird

Established Member
FYI if you would like to see who voted and what their vote was just click on any number showing the votes and it will give you the breakdown.

Outback101

Established Member
Oh Yea!! Received mine today finally. 1st allocation ordered the morning the order bank was open. Looked for a place to update my vote but didn't see it.

Sparko

Established Member
I'm 2nd allocation...ordered 4/2...Vin 6/19...build date 7/10....Ford says delivery to NJ dealer 7/14..we'll see about that date!

blk/blk vert, 821A, electronic pkg

Shhhh

Established Member
:banana:Hey guys! got lucky....walked into Galpin Ford hoping for a deal on a 2012 GT. Of course the black GTs on the net weren't there, BUT...while we were there looking, in comes a sterling gray '13 fresh out of the holding pen! Special order base gt w/track pack. Hmmmm...had to have it so........guy who ordered it couldn't find the bread, and a salesman who wanted it was told to "put it back"....So here I am back in the game! (5/25/12 build date).

This has to do with a 2013 Shelby how? :poke:

Users who are viewing this thread