First and second allocations ordered/recieved

What Allocation did you order and did you receive it yet?

• #2 Allocation Received

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • #4 Allocation Received

• #5 Allocation Ordered

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Chago

Established Member
I feel better when I look at the poll. 1st allocation not delivered yet. Has went past delivery date a couple of times already. Impatiently waiting.......

Exactly what I have. Gray, stripe delete, everything else but the glass roof. I can tell you that you will love it...

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
Wait, I ordered first allocation ordered and received as I was both at my dealership.

What was I supposed to vote.

reason4treason

Established Member
oh stfu! hahahahahaha

J/K

go ahead and rub it in, why dontcha.

i'd guess you're "received" 'cause that covers ordering. in your case, being the FIRST on here to receive, there should probably be a way to put your input in BOLD print! you lucky so-and-so!

you do seem to be enjoying it, so I'm happy for ya bro. have fun and be safe with the family

Last edited:

mtnclymer

Established Member
Need an option for :

Gave up after 12 weeks (still in order processing) and found a car at another dealership.

That would be my vote.

reason4treason

Established Member
Need an option for :

Gave up after 12 weeks (still in order processing) and found a car at another dealership.

That would be my vote.

sure would love to see more pics of that Candy Red Metallic

a little eye Candy goes a long way

hope you're having the time of your life. do a tribute burn-out for those still sitting vigil....while they consider other options

carguy19

Established Member
For sure mine was 1st allocation. Dealer has 2 allocations. Delivered 6/18.

I understand what you are being told, but all the dealers that are svt dealers got their first allocation car already.

If you are being told something else then your car wasn't their first car.

mtnclymer

Established Member
sure would love to see more pics of that Candy Red Metallic

a little eye Candy goes a long way

hope you're having the time of your life. do a tribute burn-out for those still sitting vigil....while they consider other options

Here is one I took this weekend with the wifes car. I am having a great time with the car. It is a blast. I really feel for all that have been waiting so long. I hope everyone gets good news soon! May need to get the video camera out for a burnout session soon.....

dscn0148800x600.jpg

91svtbird

Established Member
I understand what you are being told, but all the dealers that are svt dealers got their first allocation car already.

I assume by "SVT dealers" you mean ones that have paid the $2000 to have the right to sell this car.

This is simply not the case. I know of a couple myself that have not received their first car yet period. One that hasn't even got a build date on their order yet and it's a first allocation car, status is "locked with a partial vin"....been that way for more than 10 weeks.

Drwalker02

2013 GT500 Addict
Established Member
huh huh.. hmm hmm.... he said pole.

People that say they are the dealers FIRST order and dont have thier car by now, got seriously lied to. Every dealer that participates in the SVT program has had one or more cars already come in and get delivered.

You are 100% incorrect. My first dealer ordered three. I was first, GM second and someone else third. Been watching the order bank since march. None have been produced nor have any of the other dealers within 45 miles of them

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member

I'm usually with you- but not this time- not sure who told you this- but it's bad intel.

2 local dealers to me have their 1st allocations scheduled to be built- no delivered.

BOD89LX

Established Member
1st allocation ordered 3/23 and scheduled for a 7/9 build week!! We shall see if that holds up.

carguy19

Established Member
I'm usually with you- but not this time- not sure who told you this- but it's bad intel.

2 local dealers to me have their 1st allocations scheduled to be built- no delivered.

Hey chris is this possibly the case just in NY/NJ??? most dealers here where i live already all got their first orders within the last 2 weeks and are waiting for their second wave of cars.

Maybe the dealers here were just lucky to get them all early??

anyhow my apologies guys... chris will back me up in that I usually have good info. Sorry about that.

Last edited:

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member
^ you're usually good!

Each market is different when it comes to build/delivery of these

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
I'm curious as well.

I've noticed several Indiana/Michigan area dealers (duh) have their first allocations already, but of the 5 I KNoW ordered locally, mine is the only one to show up.

Is there a chance they're rewarding Pre-Shelby Era SVT franchises with earlier deliveries?

VaporDude

Established Member
Lou Fusz Ford in Chesterfield, MO, and I haven't been to Shelbyfest. I kind of got ticked at Ford when I went to buy a '96 Mustang Cobra and got the ADM run-around. After having bought 11 Fords, I bought my first GM at that point (SS Camaro). Now after 7 GM products (including the C6 that I sold to buy the GT500), I'm back to Ford. No ADM rape this time, and it's good to be rejoining the Ford ranks so the Shelbyfest will be on the calendar.

2nd Allocation, I recieved an ETA today of July 14. Hope this helps since we ordered at the same dealership and your next inline.

I hope to see both of you there. Maybe we can park next to each other. I can save a spot or two since I am the vendor manager for Shelbyfest. What color and options did you guys get?

WAL, I would talk to the dealer and see if you can bump him. :read:

Users who are viewing this thread