First and not my last mustang week. (My daughter was drawing names for the raffle)

skipnay

Established Member
Just incase anyone cares. This is my first mustang week. Definately not my last. Tired of the same old car show queens. This had show and a lot of go for sure. Glad I went and I forget the guys name (SORRY) picked my daughter to help draw the names on saturday for the raffle. She was so happy to do it and I would appreciate it very much if anyone has a picture of her up there. My wife and I phone's were dead and couldn't get any pictures.

P.S. My wife was the one that won the Weld Wheels. Our daughter was getting very tired (only 2 years old) and then decided to do the raflle closer to 5:30 then 5:00. We walked around a little and I told her if she wanted more raffle tickets to get them. She said it was her last $20 dollars. I told her who cares we are leaving tomorrow and this week was a blast. She told me I had to put her name on them. So I put wife and after a couple names were pulled hers was pulled. So glad we went and we will be back.

Users who are viewing this thread