First 1/4 times

fishin-nole

Bone idle and work shy!
Established Member
This is from Sun. a SGMP in Valdosta,GA. I've ran the 1/8th, but these are the first 1/4 times.I'm in the right lane on both. My mods. are chip, filter, exhaust,ftvb,t-bars, and et streets. Some of you might have seen this on nloc.
Staged
Dsc00777.gif

1st run
Dsc00782.jpg

2nd run.
DSC00787.jpg

Last edited:

nastynivek

Nov. 10, 1775
Established Member
Looks like y'all had fun. Maybe I'll be able to get down there sometime in the future and join you guys. :beer:
Actually, I'm waiting on a couple of more mods right now. Wouldn't want to spend all my time down there spinning down the track.

Last edited:

fishin-nole

Bone idle and work shy!
Established Member
Be glad you didn't show. We had so many cars and trucks, we only got 2 runs in. 2 hrs in the staging lanes sux, and they didn't open them till about 2:15 and closed them at 6:00.

XxsvtkidxX

Established Member
good job man....congrats......i was just at the track last sunday and my best was 13.60 @102.3 with a 2.2 60ft....i need some tires!!! would be trap be higher with less weight in the trcuk because i have my tonouea hard cover and spair hitch..and my 230 fat ass

XxsvtkidxX

Established Member
good job man....congrats......i was just at the track last sunday and my best was 13.60 @102.3 with a 2.2 60ft....i need some tires!!! would be trap be higher with less weight in the trcuk because i have my tonouea hard cover and spair hitch..and my 230 fat ass

Stewart_H

Never Fry Bacon NAKED
Established Member
fishin-nole said:
It helped me. I also take off the tail gate and pulled the front sway bar. And pump up your fronts to 45psi.

LOL, you suck! :-D

I used to joke I had the slowest Lightning ever made because my buddy in his stock pullied '99 L would pull on my 4lb pullied '99 L. Now I see your times and mods and all I can do is laugh! My truck sucks!

Nice times for that '99 L for the mods you have listed!

Stewart

nastynivek

Nov. 10, 1775
Established Member
fishin-nole said:
Be glad you didn't show. We had so many cars and trucks, we only got 2 runs in. 2 hrs in the staging lanes sux, and they didn't open them till about 2:15 and closed them at 6:00.

Is SGMP always that crowded? I guess I shouldn't be surprised considering the location.
I live maybe a half mile away from the U.S. 19 Dragway, but unfortunately it's only an 8th mile track. :bash:

fishin-nole

Bone idle and work shy!
Established Member
Thanks guys. Kevin, from what I understand, they have never had that many before. The Tally., clubs and Albany import crew were the cause of the congestion.

Users who are viewing this thread