Finally !!!!!

zzzzzer

Livin' Life Roush-less :(
Established Member
Originally posted by NastyWS6
I have finally passed Ox03, it only took 3 months longer than I thought it would :beer: Now I just hope I can stay ahead :thumbsup:
:lol: Its always nice to accomplish a goal...lol :thumbsup: :beer:

NastyWS6

Established Member
Originally posted by Alex_96Cobra
Hey Nasty what s going on with the 03?

Originally my plans were delayed on it, but now I am waiting to see how the competition orange looks in person before I make my choice on which to purchase.

03DOHC

Established Member
Originally my plans were delayed on it, but now I am waiting to see how the competition orange looks in person before I make my choice on which to purchase.
I don't think I could drive around in an orange car.

NastyWS6

Established Member
I'm not sure if I could either, thats why I want to see it before going to purchase it though. The only guarantee is it will NOT be another black car. Sure they look great clean, but are a bitch to maintain.

03DOHC

Established Member
I'm not sure if I could either, thats why I want to see it before going to purchase it though. The only guarantee is it will NOT be another black car. Sure they look great clean, but are a bitch to maintain.
I had a black car in high school. Never again. Nice, but hot as hell and like you said hard to keep clean. They are beautiful when they're clean though.:thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread