Finally picked up a new F150

oneslo5.0

Established Member
I got a deal on a F150 ecoboost last week and couldn't pass up the deal they gave me. This is my first truck as I came from a 98 jeep wrangler lol

I had it tinted the day I picked it up but I think I am going to keep this stock outside of that and maybe take the stripe off as I am in the middle of loving it and not loving it.

how to print screen on pc

DHG1078

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
Nice truck! I would love to be able to pick one up. I kind of agree with the stripe. Its not great, but its not bad either.

oneslo5.0

Established Member
Nice truck! I would love to be able to pick one up. I kind of agree with the stripe. Its not great, but its not bad either.

Man I got a STEAL on this IMO, you may want to look. I paid my mustang off in September and bought this and its a TAD cheaper then my mustang was. You may find some deals out there.

TClark22

Established Member
I'm jealous. I need a tow rig instead of my ST since my recent track venture...lol but new trucks are just too ****ing expensive these days. Even used trucks are outrageous unless super high mileage.

oneslo5.0

Established Member
Looks great. Eb REALLY responds to mods. I'd ditch the stripe too.

Maybe one day, but I love how quite it is....and I have a warranty. The mustang is a built motor/no warranty fun toy. The "stock" truck is appealing currently. I lied in my original post. It's tinted/line x/bed cover/LED headlights and fogs and I'm going to do a leveling kit.

04MysticCobra

Established Member
Nice looking ride. Where in Delaware are you? I would like a new F150 too but not in the cards right now. I want to get a Focus RS first. Have owned 3 F150 Lightnings 95,00 and 04 in the past along with a 1997 F150 and 2001 F250. Never had a problem with any of them. Look forward to having another F150 in the future once I get back to living in Delaware.

oneslo5.0

Established Member
Nice looking ride. Where in Delaware are you? I would like a new F150 too but not in the cards right now. I want to get a Focus RS first. Have owned 3 F150 Lightnings 95,00 and 04 in the past along with a 1997 F150 and 2001 F250. Never had a problem with any of them. Look forward to having another F150 in the future once I get back to living in Delaware.
Wilmington/prices corner area.

Sonic605hp

Resident Prick.
Established Member
You can reflash back to stock and they won't be the wiser....ask me how I know.

Maybe one day, but I love how quite it is....and I have a warranty. The mustang is a built motor/no warranty fun toy. The "stock" truck is appealing currently. I lied in my original post. It's tinted/line x/bed cover/LED headlights and fogs and I'm going to do a leveling kit.

04MysticCobra

Established Member
Wilmington/prices corner area.

Okay great. I cruise by Wilmington all the time going down to the beach areas. I had a 2nd home in Sussex county and sold that to buy some property in Lewes just outside of Rehoboth for my next house. The tax advantages of Delaware make it very appealing and I have owned properties there for the last 10 years.

mustangvsix

4 point 6
Established Member
Very nice. Love mine. Still hilding off on mods but do have a plan around it, just enjoying the stockness for now.

I would avoid any exhaust mods, the trucks sound like poo poo IMO.

DHG1078

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
Very nice. Love mine. Still hilding off on mods but do have a plan around it, just enjoying the stockness for now.

I would avoid any exhaust mods, the trucks sound like poo poo IMO.

As dumb as it is, its probably the one thing that would push me towards a 5.0 over the ecoboost lol.

strokedfox347

Blackout
Established Member
Awesome Truck man!! I've been looking for an identical truck with the package you got, I love it in white! How much were you able to get off the sticker?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

black92

Hot rod Lincoln
Established Member
looks good! The tint sets it off

And one of your tunes would make it move as good as it looks!

You can reflash back to stock and they won't be the wiser....ask me how I know.

Agreed. One of my biggest regrets was not tuning my MKS sooner. I'm LMS tuned and loving every second of it (also have 40K left on my warranty but I'm not concerned about anything happening because it's a very solid tune)

Users who are viewing this thread