FINALLY ---> Parkway Part 3!

kxt

atomic number 30
Established Member
[video=youtube;CTMLiej_6Fw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTMLiej_6Fw[/video]

Just your average cars, pulling onto your average road. ;-)

kxt

atomic number 30
Established Member
next show looks to be foxtoberfest, october 24th. Hopefully good weather

kxt

atomic number 30
Established Member
3 parts just of people pulling out of a parking lot?

pretty much (split into small parts to make the editing and uploading a lot easier), but I love hearing the exhaust and seeing the cars. I have shots of the regular show but no exhaust and no movement doesn't really get any excitement.

MTBSully

Established Member
Cars sound great. Are you by chance the guy at Mustang week at myrtle beach speedway that came up to me and a couple of my buddies waiting in line to run around the track and took some exhaust videos of our cars? Mine was a torch red turbo cobra, and my buddy Jons was a oxford white whipple car on gold ccws.

TClark22

Established Member
Cars sound great. Are you by chance the guy at Mustang week at myrtle beach speedway that came up to me and a couple of my buddies waiting in line to run around the track and took some exhaust videos of our cars? Mine was a torch red turbo cobra, and my buddy Jons was a oxford white whipple car on gold ccws.

most likely...and the videos have probably already been posted. I think I remember seeing the video of Jons exhaust.

kxt

atomic number 30
Established Member

Yeah same guy, but haven't got all the exhaust videos posted/edited quite yet. I will post them here when I finish them up.

Users who are viewing this thread