Finally... my 96 Cobra is getting new paint!

GeoSnake

Mustang Week Staff
Established Member
See the thread over on the Mustang Week forums!
[ame=http://www.mustangweek.com/forums/showthread.php?p=28962#post28962]My 96 Cobra's getting new paint!! - Mustang Week Forums[/ame]

GeoSnake

Mustang Week Staff
Established Member
Yeah, I can't wait to see it at Mustang Week either!:pepper:

I haven't had it there the past two years because of this paint issue. I just haven't had the funds to have it properly painted. I've missed having it there.

DVJ38

One mod at a time
Established Member
Nice, looks like they're going about it properly by taking off all those parts. I don't think they did that when mine was repainted lol.. oh well next time!

I'll bet you're going to be in love with your car all over again lol congrats

GeoSnake

Mustang Week Staff
Established Member
I just updated the thread with a couple new shots. The car is now primered/sanded and ready for finishing!
[ame=http://www.mustangweek.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2874]My 96 Cobra's getting new paint!! - Mustang Week Forums[/ame]

GeoSnake

Mustang Week Staff
Established Member
Very nice, should look amazing when finished. I see this project for my car in 4-5 years. If you don't mind, could you share what this project is costing you?

I'll have to let you know an approx total after I pick it up. I've been saving up for this for years. It isn't cheap though.

GeoSnake

Mustang Week Staff
Established Member
End paint job is estimated to cost between $4500 and $5000. Those that have seen it recently say it will be worth every penny! I hope to pick it up the first part of next week. It takes 3-4 hours to get there so I'll take a day from work and go get it when Hi-End calls and says it's ready.

Users who are viewing this thread