Finally Looking for tuner.

hotcobra03

Established Member
Any members here in San antiono..

Looking for a place to go ..

I went to lethal performance last time but heard of others better..but that was yrs ago..

speedoflife

Established Member
I would stay right at home in the strawberry capital of Texas and pm 04sleeper. Remote tune it in your driveway and out on those back roads....you will be pleased.
This is the answer right here. I lived in SA for a little bit and there are good options to choose from (Murillo is who my research pointed me towards), but going with a remote tune has almost no downsides nowadays.

04sleeper gets my vote.

MG0h3

Established Member
Mine as well. If its your daily and you have no other ride I could see it being a slight inconvenience. I had to do two tunes for pump and E so that took a little longer but plan for a couple or few days start to finish; he does do it on the side so you might go make a run/log, email it back and not get an updated tune to run/log until the next day.

I wouldn't hesitate to use him again and I have a couple tuners with dynos in my town.

Biff-Mach1

Established Member
Any members here in San antiono..

Looking for a place to go ..

I went to lethal performance last time but heard of others better..but that was yrs ago..
I live in San Antonio but getting my engine built and tuned at HPP in Dallas. I hear nothing but great things about them. They have a life time tune.

01yellercobra

AKA slo984now
Established Member
As many miles as he puts on his car a remote tune might be ideal. The amount of data he could get in one drive probably would take most of us a couple weeks.

Misspelling brought to you by Tapatalk

SVTXTC

Established Member
My vote is for MalcolmV8 remote tune. Tuned my cobra and I would recommend him again and again! Shoot him a message on here, he is a great resource and worth comparing.

Users who are viewing this thread