Finally it's finished, just another run of the mill 1000hp turbo coyote

TexasStang4585

Snake eater
Established Member
It took longer than I ever expected but its all finally finished up.

MMR Promod SB with ported heads and stock cams.
CPR Turbo kit with an 80mm turbo and a A2W intercooler.
A bunch of other supporting mods but you get the idea....if you have any questions just ask.

[youtube_browser]watch?v=wS89CJQsTRg[/youtube_browser]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wS89CJQsTRg

Last edited:

TexasStang4585

Snake eater
Established Member
Yeah definitely, Daniel at TSS knows how to dial in some fast coyotes thats for sure.

Hell look at most of the fastest Paxton coyotes that run 9s they are TSS tuned and not to mention Larry running deep into the 9s with the On3 twin turbo kit....I think I'm in some good hands without a doubt. I told Daniel I want to be running in the 8s as is with heated seats and navigation lol.

Dizzyscure1

Established Member
How's the 80mm turbo, what turbo did you go with? Does it spool up quick for ya? Did you get a AMS1000? What injector are you running? Which Fuel system are you running? Didn't wanna get any turbo grind cams? What's your impressions of the A2W intercooler? Did you port the GT heads or some Boss heads, updated springs or oversized valves?

HONDASAKI

Established Member
Awesome man! Can't wait to build a motor and turn up the boost! What boost level and fuel are you running?

BRNG ITT

Established Member
Nice! With any luck I'll get to see that beast out on the streets when I visit my sister down there in L.C.

TexasStang4585

Snake eater
Established Member
How's the 80mm turbo, what turbo did you go with? Does it spool up quick for ya? Did you get a AMS1000? What injector are you running? Which Fuel system are you running? Didn't wanna get any turbo grind cams? What's your impressions of the A2W intercooler? Did you port the GT heads or some Boss heads, updated springs or oversized valves?

Holy question asking batman haha.....

It's a custom Force inductions borg warner T6 turbo with the race cover, 80/96 ETR-HO Billet wheel. Check their facebook page or them on yellowbullet, they are producing pretty damn impressive turbos that are winning at the track.

I'll let you know how it spools up once I get it back and other impressions with the a2w. We're still working on drive ability tuning, Daniel tried to knock out as much as possible yesterday with the WOT tuning but we left the timing conservative on E85 for now.

He likes to dial it in at the track with the timing vs making big numbers on the dyno and throw a bunch of timing at it initially. We touched 19lbs but like I said it is a conservative tune on a mustang dyno at that....was told also that the race covers dyno lower as well but show up at the track.

I'm running a boost leash with a CO2 kit atm and really wasn't sure about cams. I stuck with the stock cams since it's more street than strip right now but I will eventually swap them out.

I have the JPC "2400HP" fuel return system with ID 1300s. As far as the heads I ported the stock heads with MMR springs and valves.

Dizzyscure1

Established Member
Holy question asking batman haha.....

It's a custom Force inductions borg warner T6 turbo with the race cover, 80/96 ETR-HO Billet wheel. Check their facebook page or them on yellowbullet, they are producing pretty damn impressive turbos that are winning at the track.

I'll let you know how it spools up once I get it back and other impressions with the a2w. We're still working on drive ability tuning, Daniel tried to knock out as much as possible yesterday with the WOT tuning but we left the timing conservative on E85 for now.

He likes to dial it in at the track with the timing vs making big numbers on the dyno and throw a bunch of timing at it initially. We touched 19lbs but like I said it is a conservative tune on a mustang dyno at that....was told also that the race covers dyno lower as well but show up at the track.

I'm running a boost leash with a CO2 kit atm and really wasn't sure about cams. I stuck with the stock cams since it's more street than strip right now but I will eventually swap them out.

I have the JPC "2400HP" fuel return system with ID 1300s. As far as the heads I ported the stock heads with MMR springs and valves.

Thanks a ton, Yeah questions questions LMAO! Very nice build and parts list, top notch!

zemog255

Established Member
Awesome build, can't wait to see how it does at the track!

Did you do any trans upgrades?

D98GT

Established Member
I'm glad that you went with TSS for this build, congrats on nearly being complete.

Don't forget that the dyno is a mustang dyno too ;)

Users who are viewing this thread