Finally have a lift...

dpj99cobra

NC Mustanger
Established Member
I've wanted a lift for a long time and found this one. I like that it's portable (ish) and that I haven't had to permanently affix one to my garage.

PYfHzBKK4LKLgtng3TSSX0sVWM07-j_N9iVdSxTAcQc-6fl3xMkKcNPS9JKUg4Iquy8kn7xt8wnMZAYeruUXccSmdnbAaJrRrzB8jphsAGABQTVukAi5-cdEzn5xIUlpICzrGsXUXO347v1q1D9qTxt7alAaYpH1DLearh5E9h7nVa5O7GZHSvLEl-ETHLGmofn5OYpfezxDjs69wgwIUSO2-R-n49zPeWqzVddLZX9XMVUt5Oldvzxg73jzr0OHARsU0DC5nFn7xTsD0YQomcxVKAuwVXTRkDK4Wdhj2Wlid0YLNKXdCIXfH-QTwnEWYi-WxlsTFDqwTBWtwra053fufC14gXQ2uoSJuAZ79klWMLrCLUrrLSLQ7nz7veH13I4jX3SBVifWmtJ_ehOmt0kktcpMwRfPdVDA2UpcEZV5yVECR8VU82zRVxKWPe6cluMulsDGyN2RfNg-AHBDk9_e-jNeyYPb2wuFJLaOs3Pz6PrYOwHx-xXC9BTrzVw09iRNhNpqbT4HkRMn23d-nGbSfLY1BuBVG7C9ZUN5OcpbjKbd_SgnWd38BfMsulgpW9Lwr741mCYqHnHv7V_W5Rc8Dy6nba4Q-0mdrIjv78sUxTZpGc6NAg=w420-h746-no

Sent from my SM-T710 using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Last edited:

HudsonFalcon

Established Member
Wow that's very cool. I was looking at the QuickJacks as well. Definitely lifts the vehicle up higher than i thought.

dtd01svt

Established Member
Should be perfect for anything from oil changes to exhaust. Does the frame of either lift get in the way of being able to work on anything?

Sent from my Anniversary Edition Trapper Keeper

01yellercobra

AKA slo984now
Established Member
I'd love to get one of those for my garage. I have a scissor lift at my buddies, but it's a 45 minute drive.

dpj99cobra

NC Mustanger
Established Member
Should be perfect for anything from oil changes to exhaust. Does the frame of either lift get in the way of being able to work on anything?

It doesn't seem that it would. Once it's sitting on the locks the lines can be removed and you'd have full access, bumper to bumper with no hoses to negotiate around. Now you wouldn't be able to roll under from the side but it's almost 2' off the ground so it's not seemingly an issue plus there's not much where the frames sit other than maybe an e-brake line. I'm still figuring it out so if I run into anything I'll share.

Beavis281

Established Member
Wow! I must have one.

Call me a sissy, but I HATE crawling under a car while on jack stands. Hell, even getting our cars on jack stands is a job in its self.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Can I ask how much you paid? That is really nice. Great for those who don't have sufficient ceiling height for a regular hydraulic lift.

dtd01svt

Established Member
Price is on the website he provided up top. About $1400

Sent from my Anniversary Edition Trapper Keeper

oldmodman

Established Member
And it's easy to put in the trailer and take it to the track with you. Makes it a whole lot easier to change wheels and tires at the track. Plus just general ease of crawling under the car.

dpj99cobra

NC Mustanger
Established Member
How heavy is it?

I got the one that can lift 7000 lbs so it's not light. The box shows a guy with one in each hand like a suitcase...not so much. Each jack unit is just under 100 lbs but there are casters at one end so they can be rolled. I haven't quite worked out my storage just yet but it'll be flat as they could cause some damage if they went from vertical to horizontal suddenly.

old01cobra

Established Member
You guys that are interested in this also check out a kwik lift setup. Its similar too a 4 post and it has jack trays kinda cool. Was thinking about it but I'm set on a portable 4 post.

Users who are viewing this thread