Finally have a build date!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
She definitely looks happy. Hope you're having a fun drive home.

96dreamer

Established Member
Sorry guys. Between my wife and I trying to act like we were 21 again in downtown KC Friday night, a 4 hour drive home and catching nasty cold I've pretty much been on my ass since we got home Saturday. It drove great on the ride home and got just over 20 mpg's cruising between 72-75. I found myself aiming for the potholes a few times because it does such a good job soaking them up.

I did manage to wash it Sunday but just to wash off the road grime. I'm planning on correcting the few paint defects it has and ceramic coating it this coming weekend. Ordered some ppf for the lower doors, vinyl for the door sills and am looking into where I want to get the windows tinted now.

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
Sorry guys. Between my wife and I trying to act like we were 21 again in downtown KC Friday night, a 4 hour drive home and catching nasty cold I've pretty much been on my ass since we got home Saturday. It drove great on the ride home and got just over 20 mpg's cruising between 72-75. I found myself aiming for the potholes a few times because it does such a good job soaking them up.

I did manage to wash it Sunday but just to wash off the road grime. I'm planning on correcting the few paint defects it has and ceramic coating it this coming weekend. Ordered some ppf for the lower doors, vinyl for the door sills and am looking into where I want to get the windows tinted now.
Are you going to do the PPF yourself? What one did you order?

They ride amazing and suspension is plush as an off road vehicle should be. Amazing ride 96 Dreamer. Glad you’re feeling better!
you will always be 21!

SM0KE

SVT God
Established Member
Damn, that's awesome. Congrats on your Bronco. We are waiting for literally the exact same vehicle (color, lux, hard top, vinyl seats, rubber floors, etc) for the wife. We just ordered in September, so I'm in no hurry and don't expect it anytime soon - probably next year. Enjoy man!

96dreamer

Established Member
Are you going to do the PPF yourself? What one did you order?
I just ordered the precut kit from stickerfab. I actually have a roll of oracle clear ppf but didn't feel like cutting it to fit. Throwing the pre cut pieces on is so much easier.

Users who are viewing this thread