Finally have a build date!

96dreamer

Established Member
Have you tracked it via rail?
The website others were using to track it through the rail yards now requires a password so other than Nicks updates I'm just playing the waiting game. I'm driving up with the family from STL next weekend for a pre planned trip so as long as it's there by then I'll be happy. Based on the 3/10-3/16 estimate I should be good.

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
The website others were using to track it through the rail yards now requires a password so other than Nicks updates I'm just playing the waiting game. I'm driving up with the family from STL next weekend for a pre planned trip so as long as it's there by then I'll be happy. Based on the 3/10-3/16 estimate I should be good.
I received rail car number then tracked it over a phone call.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs

3/14-3/20 now :/

96dreamer

Established Member
Yeah hopefully there's no more delays and it comes in Saturday morning at the latest. It wouldn't be the end of the world to make the ~4hr drive again but I'd prefer not to have to do it two weekends in a row.

96dreamer

Established Member
Should be picking it up Friday morning:D
20220316_072646.jpeg

Unfortunately our friends we were planning on visiting came down with the flu so our trip will be soley to get the Bronco. Debating if the wife and I are going to stay the night or just make it a long day trip now.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Should be picking it up Friday morning:D
View attachment 1742121
Unfortunately our friends we were planning on visiting came down with the flu so our trip will be soley to get the Bronco. Debating if the wife and I are going to stay the night or just make it a long day trip now.
Definitely stay the night. I'll send you some recommendations.

Sent from my Potato

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Figured I'd post it publicly as well in case any one else was curious.

I would stay the night. Call The Elms at 816-630-5500 to get a room, mention my dealership and they give you discounted rates. Downtown Excelsior Springs is incredibly historic and has all kinds of fun things to see/do. There are 3 or 4 wineries, a brewery, shops, a historic district, etc.

Would strongly recommend staying at The Elms, getting reservations at Van Till Winery for dinner Friday night, breakfast/brunch at Rays Diner (cash only), lunch at Wabash BBQ an ice cream from Dairy B.

Definitely a fun weekend get a way.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
In and out in under 2 hours. Smoothest transaction I've ever had on a vehicle. Almost feels like I got got or missed something. Can't thank @13COBRA enough. It's a pretty shitty day so no outside pictures. But wife is still a happy camper in her new ride.View attachment 1742370
As long as she's happy, we're all happy!

Sent from my Potato

Users who are viewing this thread