Finally have a build date!

96dreamer

Established Member
Fords backdoor tracking webpage finally shows a build date for our Bronco. Crossing my fingers it doesn't get pushed any further. Hoping we are able to pick it up sometime in March.
1642682507682.png

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Now THAT is some great news for you. I agree and hope that the date doesn't move back at any level, although it's hard to trust Ford's delivery dates nowadays. Congratulations though, in advance, at getting/owning a new Bronco Badlands

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Ford's ordering system sure sucks right now. I feel bad for all the folks who either can't get orders in or have wait months (or more than a year) to finally get their vehicle.

96dreamer

Established Member
That's only two weeks. I wouldn't complain about that.
At this point it's an I'll believe it when I see it king of thing. I don't think it will make the 2/28 date either. A few others on bronco6g there were supposed to be built 2-14 were pushed to mid March or later. So while it could be worse I'm still not optimistic.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I hear ya, Tommy. Sometimes when we need it the most, patience really IS a virtue. I do hope it be delivered to you with no further delays.

96dreamer

Established Member
Well the order tracker now shows in production and we have a vin/window sticker. Anxiousness grows again.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Well the order tracker now shows in production and we have a vin/window sticker. Anxiousness grows again.
The excitement will REALLY build when you know it's shipped and on its way to your dealer. (y)

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
What a great looking Bronco, too! I love the paint color....a lot. Congratulations! Next you'll be notifying us that you got the call from the dealership that she was just delivered. I remember someone here being notified by the dealer that their car was being delivered soon, and they actually passed it. They then followed the delivery truck and watched it being unloaded. Fun stuff!

Users who are viewing this thread