Finally got some more mods done!!

toomnymods

Established Member
Well I've been working nonstop overtime for the past 3 months, while that's awesome for the plethora of parts I've been able to accumulate for my upcoming turbo build but is bad cause even my 14' wide table is completely full, haha
We had a whole weekend to install the McLeod RXT /w lightened steel flywheel, MGW Racespec, and start on my battery relocation (ran out of time didn't have time to install my battery shutoff switch or my breaker switch) Will probably finish this when I do my Fore stage 4 fuel system install because I wanted all the power already ran in the back of the trunk before doing this.

Here's some pics :p

Complete table of parts, lol
image_zps4e1b367c.gif

What I brought to my buddies house to install
image_zps76d8cf4f.gif

jacked up the car and put it on stands.. Pulling the trans on your back sucks balls..
image_zps290e52fe.gif

trans removed and Mcleod lightened steel flywheel is installed with ARP flywheel bolts
image_zps281d336e.gif

image_zps67d7adc8.gif

image_zps00870afc.gif

MGW racespec installed..
image_zps0ab8d6ce.gif

image_zps77d128c4.gif

Battery Relocation somewhat finished..
image_zps1fc532fa.gif

image_zps34d959cc.gif

Last edited:

jjd975

Established Member
Very nice. Haven't messed with one of these trans yet but my old 5.0 (1993) was easy to pull. That T5 was tiny. Did suck squatting up in that tunnel to do flywheel with it on jacks.

scott_0

Established Member
always an awesome feeling doing some mods, I see you pulled the trans with the long tubes in place, did they make it any more difficult?

Users who are viewing this thread