Finally got package from Magnason

10secL

Established Member
Finally i got it back........cant wait to install..........dont need no freakin blower pulleys now................:rolling:

10secL

Established Member
Its still too early yet to say.........let me get these mods installed then i will talk about it.............i wouldnt want to install a bunch of stuff and have a chippenfiltered Lightning bust my a$$.......Ive seen it happen before..............The results should be interesting.......i have to say thanks to my new friend in the Lightning world......who remains quiet untill WFC 5........oh yeah btw he is running 10s...........im not going to run 10s yet.....hell maybe never but i like the screen name.......it was first intended for trashing on the LS1 board.........it grew on me...............see ya on the street.....................Peace:-X

MXRacer

Established Member
I am admittedly not the brightest man when it comes to things like this, but when you said you received a package from Magnuson...are you referring possibly to what was mentioned a few months ago about changing the blower "snout" so that it could be spun faster (which would explain why you're the only one thus far who doesn't "need" a blower pulley)? I thought Sal or someone said that the snout wasn't the limiting factor when it came to spinning the blower faster? Or am I way off track with this whole post?

GK

Users who are viewing this thread