Finally got myself a Terminator!!!!

RedFireFury03

Red Fire *****
Established Member
:rockon: After waiting for years I finally got one. I found it in Killeen,TX 22,500 miles on the car, (Redfire Red)but with a new engine put in with 7,500 miles on it. The interior is like new and the car was well taken care of. I am very happy with it. I ordered about 1,500 dollars in parts for it already on the way. hoodvents, cobra front emblem, bumper stainless inserts, pro 5.0 shifter, the whole borla catback exhaust, and the JLT true cold air intake- complete kit.
All but one came from Lethal Performance. The inserts came from Mustangbumperinserts.com. I can't wait to get to modding. Oh by the way the wheels I have waiting on the cobra are CCW classics (chrome) 18's 275 fronts (Nitto) and 305's rear <---Nitto Drag Radials should look sweet......
Just wanted to let you guys know and I will send some pics soon, and I got all my info on mods from all of you guys. I may not talk much here ,but I have been around the site daily for years. Thanks for SVT Performance you guys rock!!!!!:banana:

Ok I better Put this in here lol I paid 26,000 for her

Last edited:

MustangThief

Established Member
Was the engine put in under warranty?

Was it bone stock when you got it?

Nice find man, it's a coupe i'm assuming?

Get ready to get a mid-pipe/pulley/tune, it feels like a WHOLE NEW car after the pulley. When people say it "wakes it up", they aren't shitting.

RedFireFury03

Red Fire *****
Established Member
MustangThief said:

Get ready to get a mid-pipe/pulley/tune, it feels like a WHOLE NEW car after the pulley. When people say it "wakes it up", they aren't shitting.

The car is totally stock has not been pullied nor modded... I was shocked myself hard to find these days. oh yes its a coupe, sorry left that out.

RedFireFury03

Red Fire *****
Established Member
MustangThief said:

How much do you think that will run, actually I dont know what to get and who to take it to for a good tune here in Texas. Anyone from Texas please chime in ,lol. :beer:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Congratulations! Sounds like you got a great car. You'll have to post some pics soon. We'd love to see it. Enjoy the heck out of it! :beer:

slowgreycobra

Established Member
Congrats on the purchase! I got mine a few months ago myself and I can say this is one of the most fun vehicles I have ever owned. It even beats the Lightning I used to drive. Looks like you got some fun mods coming soon.

Users who are viewing this thread