Finally got my 2DR Badlands Sasquatch!!!

TORQUERULES

Established Member
Thanks!
I think the only drawback to the 2 door for me is the smaller gas tank (16.9 gallon vs 21.9) . There is definitely some cost savings to not buying the 4 door vs the 2 door (about $5000).

I almost feel as if the Camera doesn't catch how awesome the Hot Red Pepper color is. I was a bit nervous as I didn't much like the color on the Ranger I saw to gauge the color, but I think on the Bronco with the Black Body Armor/top contrast it is Amazing.
Hot Pepper looks great on my Ranger. 2019 only color on it.

Attachments

• Ranger small 4 24 22.jpg
    Ranger small 4 24 22.jpg
    187.9 KB · Views: 105

wizbangdoodle

Inslee is an Idiot
Established Member
Premium Member
Congrats. Would have loved to get the 2dr, but we have dogs and grandkids and needed the space. Love the color btw. Ours is cosmic orange, looks yellow to me. My wife loves the color, I'm getting used to it.

Bowen Scarff huh? Down south then?

Your government is lying to you

ccq8le

Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
Party Liquor Posse
Congrats. Would have loved to get the 2dr, but we have dogs and grandkids and needed the space. Love the color btw. Ours is cosmic orange, looks yellow to me. My wife loves the color, I'm getting used to it.

Yeah the 2dr seems to be more elusive. I always buy from Bowen scarff as they run a better dealership than most.

I am actually Duvall since 2001, but grew up in the Issaquah area.

Sent from my SM-G991U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

ccq8le

Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
Party Liquor Posse
Damn, I'll have to look for you around town. Maybe Ixtapa.

Yeah, I'll have to keep an eye out for a school bus yellow Bronco in town... I mean Orange ;) (I'm with you on the Cyber Orange has a yellow look to it)

I however really always really liked the Laguna Seca Boss 302's that came in that school bus yellow color. So I have a soft spot for it.

Ixtapa is one of my favorites.... Unfortunately it seems the price has went up up up...

ccq8le

Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
Party Liquor Posse

Hey curious as to what you may have done for your front license plate holder?? I got my plates today and am searching for something that does not drill into the bumper.

I have seen a few for sale online, but just curious if you found something you like.

Sure wish our State would have just gotten rid of the front plates..... But Emperor Inslee would never get rid of things that collect him $$$$.

wizbangdoodle

Inslee is an Idiot
Established Member
Premium Member
There are those that will do that. We used to have a cop in this town that was like that. Pulled me over in my Cobra for no front plate. I gave him a rashing of shit. He called for backup. I asked the other cop if he pulls over for no front plate, he said no... And then my wife showed up. She let him have it with both barrels. Never did get a ticket.

ccq8le

Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
Party Liquor Posse
For the Broncos there is really no good spot to put the front plate. There is a collision radar box in the center where it looks like it should go that can't be covered up, and other sensors cameras all over.

Ford has drill holes perferated on the painted part under the grill for a holder install by the dealers, but I'm for sure not going to be drilling into it. I could just zip tie a front plate to the grill, but it for sure will look stupid.

I don't run front plates on 2 of my 3 cobras, but I also don't drive them enough to worry about it. With the bronco I plan to drive it a bit more frequently and a lot of the time for work I am driving early mornings with not a lot of other vehicles are out. Plus the police have not much to do at that hour but park and watch cars go by. Another reason is if I am having one of those delicious Ixtapa margarita's I for sure don't want to give the police a reason to stop me and ask me if I had a drink with dinner..... Even though would have only been 1 drink.

For now I am going with out it, until I find something that works and doesn't cost $100.

Sent from my SM-G991U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

wizbangdoodle

Inslee is an Idiot
Established Member
Premium Member
Saw a red badlands at Ixtapa today, thought it might be you. Then remembered yours is a 2dr, this one was a 4dr.

Great color btw.

SoCalStang

Established Member
How are you liking the color?

I'm lovin' it! I like the shift in color depending on the daylight. The "it looks like a school bus" comments I sometimes hear are definitely silly, hard to capture the true color with a camera. It's a color that wont be offered anymore so that's a plus.

Users who are viewing this thread