Finally got a Shelby

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
After 10 years I'm back in an SVT vehicle with my first Shelby. I've wanted one forever. I really like the 07-09 models and always wanted Vista Blue with white stripes. I happened across this one at a small dealership in Michigan and it was actually the dealership owner's personal car. Him and his dad are collectors and have an incredible collection of Shelby's. it's an '08 with only 20K miles, every option except for the Shaker 1000 system. He also added a full FRPP suspension (struts, shocks, springs, sway bars, end links, and strut tower brace), exhaust, CAI, shifter, and the Ford tune. He also added 2010 painted mirrors. It came with a ton of original paperwork and the factory cover too. I flew out Friday and drove it the 1406 miles home. Fun trip with perfect weather all the way. On to the pics!

My first view of it at the dealership.

IMG_6826.jpg

On the road.

IMG_6860.jpg

First fill up.

IMG_6861.jpg

Back in TX!

IMG_6863.jpg

Finally home.

IMG_6864.jpg

Spent the morning getting her all cleaned up. That paint pops in the sun and it's not even polished or coated yet!

IMG_6865.jpg

IMG_6868.jpg

IMG_6867.jpg

IMG_6869.jpg

IMG_6866.jpg

IMG_6871.jpg

IMG_6870.jpg

Check out this motherload of paperwork. Original window sticker, certificate, dealer brochures, order paperwork, options list, even the dealer allocation notification letter.

IMG_6862.jpg

I love the car so far and can't wait to dig more into it!

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
Also is there a difference in Shelby ?

yours has it al the way across the rear mine is only on left

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
Beautiful car Scott!
Congrats and enjoy my brother.

Congrats on that new Shelby ride. It looks awesome and love that color combo. Enjoy the hell out of that bitch....lol.

Congratulations Scott, that is one beautiful Shelby.

That’s awesome, enjoy !!!!

Thanks guys!

YES! I miss mine. Looks like your car has HID's too, Scott. Awesome.

Yessir, all the options except for the Shaker 1000. Old school non-projectors blinding everyone going down the road LOL.

Well dang haha. Hi Shelby brother!

Also is there a difference in Shelby ? Yours has it al the way across the rear mine is only on left

Hi! I think all the 07-09's came with the lettering on the left side, people just spread them out like they came on the 68+ and 2010+.

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member

Users who are viewing this thread