Finally got a custom Predator dyno tune.

dgussin1

If I offend you, IDGAF
Established Member
Originally posted by Pyro
I had it dyno'd at Superior Automotive Engineering in Anaheim and Shawn Ellis did the tuning with help from Joe Jill.

How much did the tune cost, provided I already have the predator and all my parts on the car?

JDV

Rsrved 4 sumthin clever
Established Member
And just where do we get this software to do the custom tunes? Through diablosport? My local shop might be VERY interested in this. I know i am.

Pyro

Established Member
I'm running NGK TR6's gapped to .035

If dealers/tuners are interested, I believe they can inquire through DiabloSport's website or by calling them.

esqeddy

VENUMUS
Established Member
I didn't get a baseline dyno but if you are running 93 octane, you should be fine. Before the dyno tune, I was blending 100 octane with 91 octane to get 93. I believe the "Pulley Tune" was designed for 93 octane cuz it ran awsome with stock with that gas. What octane do you use?

I'm in Ga. We get 93 Octane at the pumps. :D I can get 114 at the track.....$6.00 a gallon.

Pyro

Established Member
My computer code is YDH0 and when I had the 2.80 pulley, the Predator "Pulley Tune" worked perfectly as is so you may not need a custom tune, just get it dyno'd to be sure. If California had 93 octane gas, I would've left it alone and save some $$. Good luck.

hmwave

Established Member
I dont have the necessary program to re-size the picture here at work so if anyone has photoshop or something similar, I can email you my dyno sheet and you can 1/2 size it and post it. Otherwise, I can just post it tomorrow.

The MS Paint app in Windows will resize an image and then save it as jpeg. That will work fine.

Users who are viewing this thread