Finally got a chance to even my tires out and get it on camera

AZ ERIK

22's & a Whipple 4 shizzl
Established Member
Finally got the chance to kinda burn down these tires some more.

http://azloc.com/Gallery/albums/AZErik/Burn22s.wmv

DSCF8228_1600x1200.sized.jpg

Burn22s_1_0002.jpg

Burn22s_2_0001.jpg

Burn22s_3_0003.jpg

DSCF8231_1600x1200.sized.jpg

I wasnt getting into more than 8 or so psi of boost as I cant figure out if it's an exhaust leak or light pinging, my new fuel set up should be here shortly. But I can say this, the Kumho's start getting sticky after about 500 feet of burn out's!
DSCF8230_1024x768.sized.jpg

svtfordracing01

SilverStorm
Established Member
haha! love it E, kind of reminds me of the time we took the truck out after lunch at Applebees and you roasted the tires in front of Park Mall

AZ ERIK

22's & a Whipple 4 shizzl
Established Member
haha! love it E, kind of reminds me of the time we took the truck out after lunch at Applebees and you roasted the tires in front of Park Mall
Haha, hows that snow??! hehe, I was in short sleeves if you noticed :)
Be prepared for my through thrashing of your truck in June/July (We need to get this figured out as well)

Ryan it did turn out nice, good thing about an overcast day, you can't tell I havnt cleaned those wheels in a month (Granted they only got dirty last thursday!)

Gen2, My truck was born on 3/30/2000 :) (Day before my birthday)

Last edited:

svtfordracing01

SilverStorm
Established Member
Haha, hows that snow??! hehe, I was in short sleeves if you noticed :)
Be prepared for my through thrashing of your truck in June/July (We need to get this figured out as well)

Ryan it did turn out nice, good thing about an overcast day, you can't tell I havnt cleaned those wheels in a month (Granted they only got dirty last thursday!)
Gen2, My truck was born on 3/30/2000 :) (Day before my birthday)

Hahah, I saw that...not fair. The snow is just wonderful, we're 23 degrees right now and it's all turning to ice. Gonna make for a fun 20 mile drive to work tomorrow. We might as well make up a parts list and I'll get everything here before you come up. I still think you should drive up :burnout:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread