Finally Going Twin Screw!! Now spray or no spray?

blacknbluecobra

Sprayed and Dismayed
Established Member
Well it looks as in the next 2wks. I'm going with the 2.3 whipple. I have a couple of questions. I've thought about running e85. What do I need to do to my fuel system to run it? I also was originally planning on spraying the car and bought a complete kit with nitrous controller. Should I scratch the idea now? Any whipple nitrous guys out there?

B0B

Established Member
Depends on what you want to achieve. 600 rwhp should be enough to satisfy you for a while. I would do the whipple first, and when you get tired of that, spray it. All you should need fuel system wise to support that is a BAP, wiring upgrade, injectors, and MAF. If you want to run E85 you will need more fuel, I would consider going return at that point

Cobra03SC

Established Member
I also suggest getting used to the car with the whipple only first. Trust me its going to be a large enough difference that you wont need to spray... Then you will get used to that power and want more like always and you have the option of nitrous then.

gabe1530

Banned
i agree on getting used to the whipple but i say go e85 at the same time. one thing i have learned and dont like doing is spending money on mods twice.
build the fuel system big enough so you can run e85 and spray that way when the times comes your not buying a second set of injectors or pumps.

stagedz

Cobra Convert
Established Member
I have a whipple and spray....I used to have a ported eaton and spray...since installing the whipple I haven't sprayed once....I like the idea of it being there but really I have still been getting used to the whipple...however I don't recommend the BAP route...my car with bap was leaning out...just go ahead and get a fuel system...I recommend the Lethal/fore budget kit with 400s/465's and 63-100lb injectors...you really don't need to upgrade the rail unless you just want too. If you have E85 in your area I would recommend building out the fuel system...ignoring the nitrous and going that route.

if your thinking of or going E85 then get 100lb or bigger injectors and the 465 pumps.

Users who are viewing this thread