Finally going return

stangfreak

Established Member
just ordered a fore return fuel style kit from trbo vnm. went with a level 2 kit with walbro 465 pumps. New setup will be 25lbs of boost, e85. currently running 22lbs on my 2.9 whipple and vp100. :coolman:

Blueline

Established Member
Congrats! Rumor has it E85 may be making its way into our neck of the woods. If so Im going return next winter and huge bump in boost... You are so lucky!

stangfreak

Established Member
Thanks man. I have an e85 station literally a 1/4 mile away from my house. At times when I drive by, I see GTR's, vettes, and a black supra that just scares the crap out of me lol.

stangfreak

Established Member
oh and I need injectors. I think Im going with the id1000's since its compatible with all fuels, even vp fuels

stangfreak

Established Member
sweet. Yea thats what im going to go with. Going to ask jason if he has them. Awesome customer service btw guys.

stangfreak

Established Member
parts starting to come in.

IMG_0462_zpszmq07lye.jpg

stangfreak

Established Member
Thanks mike!! The whole fuel system still hasn't arrived. Ill give you a call mike when im going to install it. Got a few questions

TRBO VNM

Looks like fuel system is scheduled for delivery today, but it isn't showing out for delivery yet.

stangfreak

Established Member
Thanks mike. good video!

22lbs is slow. I dont know. Its still not what I expected. again, my car is a bit on the soft side from the factory. But I am going with an auto once the fuel system is done.

stangfreak

Established Member
Looks like fuel system is scheduled for delivery today, but it isn't showing out for delivery yet.

IN! Thanks jason. comp speed and sound ftw. jason answers any emails in any time of the day and the prices are sick.

IMG_0475_zpspim1x4tx.jpg

TRBO VNM

Shhhh on that any time of the day. LOL I was getting text messages all day Sunday and even at 10:30 last night.

Let me know if you have any questions during install. I have a few things I do as precautionary measures with that SS line.

Users who are viewing this thread