Finally getting my dream car

RED99COBRA

Established Member
Well... It has been almost a year since I posted that I sold my 99 Kenne Bell Cobra to make way for a new purchase. I officially started the search today and hope to have a 2009 Cadillac CTS-V purchased by this weekend. I have located 2 that I am deciding between and hope to have the deal struck on Monday or Tuesday. I am trying to decide if I am going to trade in my wifes Mercedes or sell it outright. Anyway, I will definitely post pics when I get it.

Azsnake

Established Member
Congrats! Those are some sick rides! I'd sell the Benz outright if it was me, unless the dealer is giving you a great trade in value. Make sure to post some pics of the car when you decide!

RED99COBRA

Established Member
I made the deal today and will go to St. Louis on Friday or Saturday to pick it up. Its a White 2009 with 8411 miles loaded up with all available options. I will post pics as soon as I take possession

SlowSVT

Established Member
The CTS-V are great looking cars and have big brass ones :rockon:

Very complicated though so I hope you don't plan on doing much modding. I would be very afraid of just touching it with a wrench :uh oh:

Congrats! :beer:

RED99COBRA

Established Member
Im not planning on modding it to begin with. I guess they respond well to a pulley and tune but I dont want to screw with it because of the warranty. But you know how long that lasts.

Users who are viewing this thread