Finally get to run this weekend !!!

Youngone2012

Established Member
I ordered my 15x8s and drag radials!!! Haven't ran it and gotten a clean pass with just a tune... But now I have a tire, aed tune, e85, and lethal h pipe, oh and a roush intake m6 track pack lol .... Not sure where I will be but I have a grudge match with a buddies cammed bolt on camaro out there, will have videos after Friday night! I hope to be somewhere in the 11s

92fiveohfox

Established Member
I ordered my 15x8s and drag radials!!! Haven't ran it and gotten a clean pass with just a tune... But now I have a tire, aed tune, e85, and lethal h pipe, oh and a roush intake m6 track pack lol .... Not sure where I will be but I have a grudge match with a buddies cammed bolt on camaro out there, will have videos after Friday night! I hope to be somewhere in the 11s

You coming to Sealy or RPR?

768MPH

Established Member
My friend David and I will be going as well, running similar mods.
Going with 285/35 Conti DW on the rear.
Should do OK. Ha

Youngone2012

Established Member
My friend David and I will be going as well, running similar mods.
Going with 285/35 Conti DW on the rear.
Should do OK. Ha
How does yours usually run mph/et wise? I think there is a David going in our group as well with a dib 14'... But I have only met him once

clean92lx

Established Member
I'll probably stop by for a few passes. First time out with the Paxton but susp is still stock so I'm not getting my hopes up

92fiveohfox

Established Member
Sealy is closed... they always do this in good(i.e. cold) weather. I may drive out to RPR.

Users who are viewing this thread