Finally found a new fuel line for my 07, question

weider1717

Established Member
See the difference in the connector? I assume it will still work and just a superseded connector maybe... I actually think if I wanted so i could swap the green connector from the old broke fitting into the new one it at least looks like you can do that but I don't want to risk breaking them and end up in the same boat so I will try it and leave well enough alone for now but the blue fitting if it fits looks to be easier to undo without having issues in the future. So, thats why i am assuming it will work and is just a superseded slightly different connector.

Anyway it's a new piece that I gave a whopping $9 for shipped! I'm pretty sure it's the last one i the country, haha. Joking but seriously try to find one! GEEZ...
thumbnail.jpeg

Imatk

Established Member
If it were me, I'd leave it as-is and see if it fits the filter and/or connections securely.

Why did you need a new line out of curiosity?

Robert M

800 HORSE FUN!!
Established Member
See the difference in the connector? I assume it will still work and just a superseded connector maybe... I actually think if I wanted so i could swap the green connector from the old broke fitting into the new one it at least looks like you can do that but I don't want to risk breaking them and end up in the same boat so I will try it and leave well enough alone for now but the blue fitting if it fits looks to be easier to undo without having issues in the future. So, thats why i am assuming it will work and is just a superseded slightly different connector.

Anyway it's a new piece that I gave a whopping $9 for shipped! I'm pretty sure it's the last one i the country, haha. Joking but seriously try to find one! GEEZ...View attachment 1613658

Congrats!! I know you have been searching, glad you finally found it.

R

Catmonkey

I Void Warranties!
Established Member
Premium Member
What the heck is this?

thumbnail.jpeg

I wouldn't put it back on my car if it's part of the fuel line.

fullboogie

Established Member
It's not part of the fuel line. It's part of the EVAP line. Fuel line in red, EVAP line in green.

VHldnDB.jpg

Last edited:

Catmonkey

I Void Warranties!
Established Member
Premium Member
Perhaps tragedy has been averted. FWIW, the fuel line is different from the later cars.

fullboogie

Established Member
Yep!

And by the way guys - these hard lines are available out there. Lots of OEM overstock sellers have them. In fact I found five in about 3 minutes of looking and even ordered a spare because it's Friday, I'm bored, and I got paid today. Not sure why it took OP two months.

Last edited:

weider1717

Established Member
Yep!

And by the way guys - these hard lines are available out there. Lots of OEM overstock sellers have them. In fact I found five in about 3 minutes of looking and even ordered a spare because it's Friday, I'm bored, and I got paid today. Not sure why it took OP two months.

As usual such a smart ass.. If you was to tell me that to my face you'd get a mouth full of teeth without hesitation bud...

Annoys me how people feel they get to just get by with however they want to talk to people through the internet..If they're so available why did you insist that I basically shutup and take your custom fuel line advice and even said "what other choice do I have"

now they're everywhere you say, rolls eyes..if only within reach

Last edited:

fullboogie

Established Member
You're a touchy little guy, aren't you? So you wanted ME to do YOUR research for you and find the part? Did you want me to come over and fix it for you too?

****ing google the part number and post up the results page on this thread. You obviously didn't have the skill or motivation to do it. The problem is that you're lazy - that's why it took you two months to fix it.

fullboogie

Established Member
Last edited:

weider1717

Established Member
Posts sold items, nice. I wouldn't pay $96 for a corrector but I would pay that to discuss this in person with you ;) I'd show you how lazy I am.

fullboogie

Established Member
Didn't bother to click, did 'ya sport? All three in stock :rolleyes:

And lest you get too deep into your tough guy routine - I know exactly who you are. Thought I recognized that screen name from an old forum, so went back and poked around. You had the same act on that forum, which is why you got banned. I assure you I'm not scared of a 65 year old retired guy who is all of 5'7" and 150 pounds. Want to see the pics you left behind? Ever sell that POS '68?

Last edited:

Robert M

800 HORSE FUN!!
Established Member
Didn't bother to click, did 'ya sport? All three in stock :rolleyes:

And lest you get too deep into your tough guy routine - I know exactly who you are. Thought I recognized that screen name from an old forum, so went back and poked around. You had the same act on that forum, which is why you got banned. I assure you I'm not scared of a 65 year old retired guy who is all of 5'7" and 150 pounds. Want to see the pics you left behind? Ever sell that POS '68?

Wow and Wow!!!!

Where is that popcorn thingy?? :rolleyes:

R

fullboogie

Established Member
Just another internet tough guy, Robert. Tried to help him and you see his reaction. Google his screen name and South Carolina and you'll see what I mean. Funny thing is, for all his badassery, he actually sold something to a good buddy of mine in SC so I literally know exactly who he is LOL. Ok, I've had my fun, so I'm out. I'll keep my eyes open for the fireball in the sky when he starts his car with that busted ass fuel line of his.

Users who are viewing this thread