Finally E85 pumps coming to the Tampa area

LETHAL03COBRA

Established Member
Check out the corner of 301 and Bloomingdale, by the vegetable stand. They have already broke ground and have been busy on it for the last 2 weeks. E85 5 minutes from the house!! YES!!!

c6zhombre

E85 NutSwinger
Established Member
Always good to see E85 still expanding! :rockon:

thats what I'm talk'n about :rockon:

damn I wish they would put one in Victoria...I'd already have a drag pack ordered if they would. I want to drive the car to houston on e85...run a badass pass at HRP...then drive back to corpus, just for further proof what the ethanol and this car is capable of. All documented of course with pics and vids :D

LETHAL03COBRA

Established Member
Spent the last two days reading up on all the threads for E85.....need to start saving alittle more for a new fuel system!!!! Amazed at the numbers even stock cars can put down with this stuff.

04sleeper

Runs On "Liquid Gold"
Super Moderator
thats what I'm talk'n about :rockon:

damn I wish they would put one in Victoria...I'd already have a drag pack ordered if they would. I want to drive the car to houston on e85...run a badass pass at HRP...then drive back to corpus, just for further proof what the ethanol and this car is capable of. All documented of course with pics and vids :D
You could always bring a couple of 5 gallon jugs in the car for the trip over and the trip back. Dump it in at each location. :p

Is this where you get your fuel?

Stripes Convenience Store
6814 Weber
At Saratoga Blvd
Corpus Christi TX 78413
361-855-8865

c6zhombre

E85 NutSwinger
Established Member
You could always bring a couple of 5 gallon jugs in the car for the trip over and the trip back. Dump it in at each location. :p

Is this where you get your fuel?

Stripes Convenience Store
6814 Weber
At Saratoga Blvd
Corpus Christi TX 78413
361-855-8865

Good idea! lol. thats exactly the place I fill up.

I haven't told you this before...but my wife is the SEC reporting manager for Stripes (ticker SUSS and also they've spun off the fuel mlp SUSP). I've talked to the fuel VP craig scotten and I've lobbied to get E85 in EVERY damn new station they open! Lol! He thinks I'm nutz...but he loves the cobra! LOL. SUSS actually has just broke into the fortune500 and penetrated the houston market...I'd assume you will start seeing them in DFW 2013 or 2014...with E85 pumps! :rockon:

Brutal Metal

Established Member
OH DAMM one of those is getting ready to open up right on my drive to work every day
it was quite a demolition operation, they even ripped all the asphalt out it's a large corner lot,
used to be strip club and hookah bar. It looks like it'll be open this week :banana:gonna check out
the pumps next time I drive by, thanks for the heads up OP!
And for local guys it's at the corner of Ulmerton and Starkey Road..

mofobucs is a thief

wanna race?
Established Member
OH DAMM one of those is getting ready to open up right on my drive to work every day
it was quite a demolition operation, they even ripped all the asphalt out it's a large corner lot,
used to be strip club and hookah bar. It looks like it'll be open this week :banana:gonna check out
the pumps next time I drive by, thanks for the heads up OP!
And for local guys it's at the corner of Ulmerton and Starkey Road..

the one on gulf to bay is open now...

Brutal Metal

Established Member
^ yeah I thought it was a bit less But Hey is your the only pony show in town $2.99 is still $.40 cents lower a gallon than 93. I'm considering converting gonna have to read some threads for knowledge...

04sleeper

Runs On "Liquid Gold"
Super Moderator
^ yeah I thought it was a bit less But Hey is your the only pony show in town $2.99 is still $.40 cents lower a gallon than 93. I'm considering converting gonna have to read some threads for knowledge...
I travel a lot and it seems some towns do that when they are the only one.

It's usually around $.90 cheaper than 93 here in DFW.

There are plenty of good threads in here.

Users who are viewing this thread