Finally decided to show up...

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
That is a really good looking paint color. I like the black wheels with it. I've got to say that's the nicest looking RS that I've seen yet. Just a personal preference if I was looking for an RS.

Here's a nice YouTube HD video of this particular color combo (blue and black) with a lot of close-ups.

PhoenixM3

Hello Kitty Slayer
Established Member
Premium Member
All this time, I thought it was a non-metallic color. It doesn't matter, the Wench won't fall for my "but Honey, this will slot nicely between the Shelby and the Fiesta ST."

ufovmax

IMG_1617.JPG
Wow that's pretty. Would be interested to see that next to a Grabber Blue car...

PaxtonShelby

iamdrab
Established Member
I don't mean the same name...just wondering if they are the same actual color. Hard to tell in the pic but they sure look to be really close.

ufovmax

They are really close. The nitrous blue is a quad coat paint with flake that really pops under light. I seem to have a thing for this color. I already like the idea of a grabber blue gt350 when the focus is paid off.

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
They are really close. The nitrous blue is a quad coat paint with flake that really pops under light. I seem to have a thing for this color. I already like the idea of a grabber blue gt350 when the focus is paid off.

I like the GB GT-350 but after seeing a lightning blue one today I think that color looks better lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GOTSVT?

This Is Absolution
Established Member
it's a tough looking little car! Ford did well with this one.

Users who are viewing this thread