Finally decided on new wheels - WORK Emotion CR-2P

Todd03Blown

Established Member
Took me months and months to figure out what wheels I wanted my my new '15GT PP.

I saw a new vendor post on M6G and shared these wheels. I was instantly in love.

We are still trying to figure out the offsets and they have not done a PP GT at this time. I am going with 20x10 and 20x11 running 285/35/20 and 305/35/20 Hankook Ventus RS-3's. It will take up to 3 months once the offsets are figured for me to get my wheels and tires. I am very, very impressed with WORK, their quality and customer service.

Here are a few pictures of the 20's with the stepped lip. I will be running the same GT Silver center disc with emotion custom red, flat center caps.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    128.9 KB · Views: 666
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 861
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 777

evolve

Established Member
Big in the import community. I like them. Like SID said, pics or it didn't happen.

Todd03Blown

Established Member
Thanks guys. They are really big in the import community and their build quality is second to none which is a big reason I went this route. Besides loving the style of the wheel as I have no clue about this company until last week. I am the first person to have placed an order for these wheels on a '15 GT PP.

I should have the brake information they need by COB tomorrow and will get that over to them. This will help confirm the offsets we have tossed around ATM.

Users who are viewing this thread