Finally back!!

StevenStarke

Fast/Reliable/Cheap pick2
Established Member
Blew up my car last year on stock motor. JPC did a boss short block, billet oil pump gears, return style fuel system, some other odds and a tune. Car made 706whp on 93 on 9 psi. It's back down to 6/7 psi off the gates where it makes around 620whp. I plan on putting an EBC in soon and dropping the spring pressure down to 4/5 psi and then running 2 settings. JPC was more than patient with sitting on my car forever, huge favor by them. I have a few little kinks to work out still but the car seems great. Hopefully it stays together for a little while this time.

Screen Shot 2014-10-25 at 2.32.16 PM.jpg

92fiveohfox

Established Member
What was it making before when it blew up? Any idea why it went?

Great numbers for 93! Why not E85 with a return style fuel system?

FIVEHOE

Established Member
Glad to see you back and ready to kick some ass! She looks like shes ready to take names

99riocobra

i like ice cream
Established Member
Awesome man! I remember when this originally happened right after the TT's. Glad you got her back and running. Enjoy it now!

StevenStarke

Established Member
I have a stock boss short block. Came from Lances red car actually. Couldn't swing a forged bottom end plus the labor, fuel system and tune. The car Has billet oil pump gears, boss valve springs, ARP head studs with cometic head gaskets.

StevenStarke

Established Member
I have that orange wrench light on, but no CEL. Cant fig out what it is. The car will stall intermittently too, so weird.

JUIC3D

Boost Junkie
Established Member
In my experience, wrench light won't always throw a dtc.

Let me ask you this--does the car run good otherwise? Did JPC add a fuel system or external fuel pressure regulator while they had it?

Users who are viewing this thread