Finally back in a Terminator

Ls1z28-00

Established Member
PO had some taste of his own that’s for sure. Good luck. Stock 03-04 seats are $$$$$. The billet stuff is easy to fix.
He sure did! I think the seats are just re-upholstered stock seats but I could be wrong. I think I can live with the seats but the billet has to go, thanks for the info!

BlckBox04

I am the liquor
Established Member
Premium Member
those hood pins are the good kind. it looks like you have an aftermarket hood. you need the hood pins, trust me. I had an aftermarket hood fly open on me because it wasn't pinned.

TerminatorCobraJP

Established Member
He sure did! I think the seats are just re-upholstered stock seats but I could be wrong. I think I can live with the seats but the billet has to go, thanks for the info!
The seats kind of look like 99/01 Cobra seats that have been "customized" to me. I remember seeing this car for sale and thought about buying it myself but I found a different one that was closer.

Sent from my SM-S536DL using the svtperformance.com mobile app

geoffmt

Established Member
Premium Member
You can find a local powdercoat guy and take all of your billet stuff to him to add a color to it(black or charcoal) and it will look closer to stock if done in a satin finish.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Shadow Grey 03

Established Member
The seats kind of look like 99/01 Cobra seats that have been "customized" to me. I remember seeing this car for sale and thought about buying it myself but I found a different one that was closer.

Sent from my SM-S536DL using the svtperformance.com mobile app
Definitely 01 seats recovered. Not horrible, but not factory 03/04. I agree with the billet stuff not being my flavor, but someone liked them.

Ls1z28-00

Established Member
Good to know about the seats, I might re upholster them depending on the price but I have greater fish to fry first. The hood from my research is a fiberglass Cobra R, other than being painted poorly, it fits good. First up I want to get some new wheels and sell these! What is the market like for wheels like these with brand new tires? What is your opinion on wheels to dress this ole girl up? I used to have FR500s on my old Cobra and liked those. I'm thinking black wheels have probably ran their course, so I dunno, opinions?

2003RedfireVert

Male and Female He created them.
Established Member
I have 10th anniversary wheels (SVE) and I like them. I prefer the look the stock wheels (normal or 10th).

I tried to sell my stock wheels with practically brand new Toyo R888rs and got low balled. I was asking $700 or something. It seemed reasonable to me but I kept them.

Ls1z28-00

Established Member
I have 10th anniversary wheels (SVE) and I like them. I prefer the look the stock wheels (normal or 10th).

I tried to sell my stock wheels with practically brand new Toyo R888rs and got low balled. I was asking $700 or something. It seemed reasonable to me but I kept them.
Stock wheels don't look bad at all! Did you get the 10.5" width in the back? I'm wanting to get some meats in the rear(atleast 315s) Also 700 for stock wheels with tires is a great deal! Hell the tires almost cost that

2003RedfireVert

Male and Female He created them.
Established Member
Stock wheels don't look bad at all! Did you get the 10.5" width in the back? I'm wanting to get some meats in the rear(atleast 315s) Also 700 for stock wheels with tires is a great deal! Hell the tires almost cost that
I know. That’s why I held onto them.

Yes I have 17x9/17x10 275s in the front and 315s in the back. I’m boring and like the stock look but there are a lot of great wheels out there. CCW would be my next choice.

Ls1z28-00

Established Member
I know. That’s why I held onto them.

Yes I have 17x9/17x10 275s in the front and 315s in the back. I’m boring and like the stock look but there are a lot of great wheels out there. CCW would be my next choice.
I like CCWs as well, just don't know if I want to drop the $ on them. On my 1st 03 I had a 10.5" in the back and actually ran 335 street tires. They looked great and I had no issues but from what I gather I should have had atleast a 11" wheel!

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
I like CCWs as well, just don't know if I want to drop the $ on them. On my 1st 03 I had a 10.5" in the back and actually ran 335 street tires. They looked great and I had no issues but from what I gather I should have had atleast a 11" wheel!
I know you said you probably don't want black, but I have a brand new set of gloss black 03 Cobra wheels for sale. 17x9/10.5
Still in the boxes.
They'd probably actually look great on your car with your black windows and emblems.

Users who are viewing this thread