.020 4V
Mahle Pistons
Manley Rods
Cobra Crank
ARP Main Studs
ARP Head Studs
ARP Rod Bolts
Feldpro Head Gaskets

Heaving the heads looked over still debating if we are going to CNC them and what not.

Still has the BBT76 Kit on it w/ Sullivan Upper/Lower
We are going to be switching it over to a blow through setup though.
Externally dump the WG and do a 3'' e-cutout at the DP

Car has an 8.8 on it right now that will have Moser 31's and a Detroit Locker Diff. along with Adj uppers and solid lower CA's.

Fuel system is still being acquired. Right now I have some 60lbs that Ill be selling in search of some RC 72's or bigger. Has twin ford GT pumps (i also be doing a BAP)

I do have a quick question for you big power guys. I currently have a Spec Stage 3 in the car with 10 Spline which needs to go!

What I think I am going to do is:
Spec Stage 3+
26 Spline Input
TOB Sleeve
Syncro-mesh fluid

I project 900+rwhp on race gas. It will be only driven at 14-15PSI making 500+ on pump. Let me know what yall think I should do. Thanks guys.

jerrad

RIP Gump
Established Member
I'm betting you'll make closer to 630-650 on pump. It'll be a beast for sure.

dover

vettekiller
Established Member
that would be nice if i could make 6's with only 14/15 psi. My stock motor setup at 18psi made 700+ on pump but im not trying to tempt fate again with it

Juiced46

I love being Blown
Established Member
I think you are going to have a tough time making 900++ on a T76. If you are truly looking to make those #s id start looking at other turbos.

What CR is the motor?

Nightmare302

OhChuteRacing Owner
Established Member
I think you are going to have a tough time making 900++ on a T76. If you are truly looking to make those #s id start looking at other turbos.

What CR is the motor?

Why? I made 87xrwhp with ported B heads and a ported stock intake on stock cams at 22psi. I don't think he'd have an issue cracking 900rwhp, the 1000rwhp mark is where he would probably need to go to a larger turbo.

Users who are viewing this thread