Finally Added A Truck to the Stable

marc@kentucky

Established Member
Been considering a Raptor for a bit and finally bit the bullet. It joins my GT 350 and SHO. Love it so far

elb3he.jpg

10423h2.jpg

marc@kentucky

Established Member
Appreciate it, its a 802a, twin moonroof, graphics pac, and tech pack. Also adaptive cruise and heated wheel/back seats. A little over optioned but I'll live with it ;) Taking it in for Linex tomorrow

BrunotheBoxer

PUREBLOOD MASTERRACE
Established Member
Born and raised Brockton. Living in Naples.
$2500 over was the best I could do after a lot of negotiating, would have waited but had some personal reasons to go ahead with it now.
This makes me nervous. I want the new raptor but my top dollar is msrp. Not one dollar more or I buy a different truck. Either an F250 platinum or a dodge power wagon.

marc@kentucky

Established Member
This makes me nervous. I want the new raptor but my top dollar is msrp. Not one dollar more or I buy a different truck. Either an F250 platinum or a dodge power wagon.

I definitely understand, as long as you're patient I think you'll get there. Fairly sure if I would have waited until June or July MSRP would not have been a problem. ADM game sucks, no doubt about it. Hold out for the truck though, it's worth the wait IMO.

nofire

Sooner#65
Established Member
Nice truck, OP! Welcome to the club!

As for the MSRP thing, they're out there. You may have to be willing to travel a bit to get one home for that though. I refused as well and still got one.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs

You'll be waiting a while. They're still selling between dealers for $3500-7500 over MSRP.

NELCO

Established Member
JAMES Ford in half moon bay, CA TOLD MINIMUM 15 to 20 K NO EXCEPTIONS. I TOLD THE OWNER I PAID YOU 5K OVER FOR THE SHELBY HOW ABOUT A DISCOUNT. HE SAID NOPE.

Famine

Established Member
You seem to be making just a bit more money than me I would say, but have the same taste lol. I have a 2013 vmp supercharged 5.0, a 2013 unleashed tuned sho, and a 2014 fx4 f150. Keep up the good work.

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
The order banks for MY18 open May 15th. The dealer I ordered from did MSRP for MY17 I would think (hope/assume) they would do the same for MY18. So if you're seriously thinking of getting one...hell they might have an allocation left for MY17.

POINTCOVER

Established Member
They are starting to come down. Call or email some of the dealers that have several just sitting there. Make offers and keep harassing them.

There is a dealership in Alabama that was willing to sell a silver one at MSRP. If anyone is interested I can pass the info along. I can't do silver myself, I'll hold out for black or avalanche :)

Users who are viewing this thread