Finally a vid to justify a SRT10

Evilcartman

Established Member
Yeah, they have 202 videos. They won't send spam. I have been registered for a while and I never get spam from them. They are just a car forum like SVTP.

StangSource

We don't send spam, registration only requires filing out a couple fields in a form and that's it, unlimited access to all of the vids we have plus all of the other features on the site, completely free and free of spam (strict privacy policy).

ravenknight

Never enough
Established Member
Originally posted by StangSourceCom
We don't send spam, registration only requires filing out a couple fields in a form and that's it, unlimited access to all of the vids we have plus all of the other features on the site, completely free and free of spam (strict privacy policy).
Very cool site, thanks.:beer:

ravenknight

Never enough
Established Member
Originally posted by StangSourceCom
No problem, lovin' the compliments, it makes our ego's bigger, heh. Just playin'. Whats your name on the site btw?
lightningbuff, as now I have a L but I had several stangs, I'll probably either have an L or stang til I can't drive:rockon:

JerseyGT

Jerseys Finest Ttop
Established Member
Originally posted by BUFFMUSTANG30
lightningbuff, as now I have a L but I had several stangs, I'll probably either have an L or stang til I can't drive:rockon:

Yes, I to have and will own stangs till I can't drive, hell if it's not due to age I probably still will drive then too. lol Jeff

Users who are viewing this thread