Final Preparations

cobra1993svt

Established Member
Well the new owner is coming Oct 29th to get my Cobra. I'm gathering up all the extra items he is getting. Its on charge now and I also took it off jackstand for easier delivery.
Its been a great 18 years and Ill stop back to lurk.
Now its time to start looking for a Dodge Diesel truck. that Im sure is going to take a while as I'm extremely picky about my vehicles.

On a side note I will be selling a huge SVT banner in the future and a Powered by SVT book and also my car trailer

Thanks guys for all the help with my questions over the years. You all have been real helpfull

WillyB93

Established Member
Your welcome, I haven't been around too long but have answered some for you. There is a time to finally move on to more important things in life but you will always be a true mustang fan for a long time! If you can post some pictures of the banner and book.

cobra1993svt

Established Member
Willy
If you could helpe out one more time.I have pictures in my E-mail of the banner (if want to up load them for me one last time)and the Powered by SVT book IMO has been stored in plastic wrap since new.Its brand new.
Would like to get a Flex polisher to help me in making some side detail money.
Let me know. Banner is mint and will make a nice addition to anyones garage provided you have the wall space

WillyB93

Established Member
No problem, didn't know if I could do it on my phone or not but got it done. How much for each piece?

cobra1993svt

Established Member
Banner: I have an idea but would like someones price/estimate. Its been a while since Ive seen one on E-bay
The book $??????

Last edited:

buddha93

Established Member
Congrats. Car looked to be extremely clean and well cared for. Can't wait until spring, eh? I need to get mine out one last time before the weather turns to crap.

dbrennancobra

Established Member
it is EXTREMELY CLEAN and WELL CARED FOR! Paul is a great guy, wish the storm didnt come, we would of went out for lunch and some drinks!

buddha93

Established Member
Meh, just sit in the car inside the garage and make car noises to hold you over until spring........lol!

WillyB93

Established Member
LOL great Buddha, maybe he can teach his new born the sounds too!

Users who are viewing this thread