Figured i would post these...

Venix

Venomous Productions
Established Member
Our photoshoot, and i had a few freinds come out. Funny how many people i know with GT's.

im0002835qo.jpg

im0002884rg.jpg

untitled3mx.jpg

I will post more later, i only took a few more.

Venix

Venomous Productions
Established Member
yeah, we have like 4 in dallas right now. Im personal friends with 2 of them, and aquainted with the other 2. We might have more then 4, thats just the only 4 that i know. I know 6 in the state. As far as modded, the red GT without roof stripes has a sticker, and a ferrari horn. All of the others still have paper plates, or at least did at the shoot. The black one just got custom tags, and the other red ones has plates on the way. I cant give what the custom tags say(they are all getting them or have them) but thats just for the safety of the car, however they all say cool stuff. I think we had 30 cars so up for the pictures.

Venix

Venomous Productions
Established Member
SB Lightning said:
I have a 73 mach...well its my grandparents and they wont lemme touch it because its "their" car. Its just rotting away from now :shrug:
Mine has 30,457 ish miles on it all orginal miles. Now the car is not 100% orginal, but i had to have it black. I only own black cars, and the other color was old, so had to go.

mustangmania

Established Member
that suck's dude my father had 2 when i was young and he sold them both...i was pissed off he needed some money he said...but now he wants another one

TRXboy

Established Member
:eek: :rockon: :bowdown: to that all black GT, please more pics, i never seen a solid color one....damn...

Users who are viewing this thread