Fiesta ST what did you pay?

LUV2REV

Established Member
I paid $24,787 CDN all in for my 15' Oxford White at the end of February. Mine is a sunroof delete (which I wanted) but has navigation. Equates to just over $19K U.S. with the current conversion rate.

RobG64

Established Member
My '16 Kona Blue FiST with recaros and navigation was $21,200 out the door, including the 6% MD sales tax.

Joe

Joe - I am also in Maryland and looking for something a little more fun for a daily driver on my commutes into DC. A FiST might scratch that itch for me. What dealer did you purchase yours from?

Rob

97StangSVT

Established Member
Joe - I am also in Maryland and looking for something a little more fun for a daily driver on my commutes into DC. A FiST might scratch that itch for me. What dealer did you purchase yours from?

Rob

Rob,

Sorry I just saw your post. I went on TrueCar and searched a variety of zip codes in the tri-state area. I ended up getting it from Ciocca Ford in Quakertown, PA. The good thing about ordering it in PA is that it did not come with a front license plate installed.

Joe

blkvenm97

Established Member
I got my 2016 in April of 2016 and Navigation and painted black wheels were the only options it stickered just over 23 I got it for 21500 out the door with 0% for 60 mo financing.

Kevins89notch

Established Member
I just picked up my second one. Traded in my first after a dealer came down in price. 4k back of msrp and 0% for 72 for a leftover 16.

I'm looking at 3 in my area. Two are 17s, one is a leftover 16. The 16 is further away, and $1,500 more than the 17s. I hope I get can one of the three to drop 4K off msrp.

Users who are viewing this thread